169

Chan's POV

The three of us arrived, me, Hyunjin and Jihyun. They volunteered to help me since they have nowhere to go and they don't want to be bored.

"Is Felix not going with us?"

Hyunjin shook his head "He went somewhere"

"Somewhere? Then, where's Eunjoo? It's too late for her to go home alone"

"Caius went with her" Jihyun answered and took the things we need to the backyard where we will be drinking tonight.

"I don't know who to believe now. I feel like everyone is lying to me and making someone a fool" Hyunjin whispered and followed Jihyun

I heard that. I know he means something by that. Is he talking about Felix? If he is, why? When did Felix lied to us? Is he currently lying? Is that why Eunjoo kept asking where he is going? I don't want to accuse him of cheating. I can't.

"Sup, people!" Jisung shouted as he entered the house along with Jeongin, Minho, Changbin, and Seungmin

"Need some help?" Changbin asked

I gave him the drinks "At the backyard"

He nodded and went to the backyard. I just carried some chairs for us to use since Caius will also go here, I think. I am not sure with Felix but I hope he will. I saw my friends preparing the table and sat there as they opened the soju.

"It's been a long time" Hyunjin said

"You being serious? You drank last week" Jihyun

"One bottle only" Hyunjin

Jihyun shook her head and sighed out of frustration. I saw how Minho stares at them both. We all know that Minho liked Jihyun. He told us about it, even Hyunjin and apologized for liking her. Hyunjin said it was fine and he didn't do anything wrong for them to be ruined. I am proud of them for being professional when it comes to loves. Both of them are keeping it fine. I admire Minho for moving on and trying to avoid his feelings to worsen. Still, I feel bad for him. He never fell in love this much, I don't know what to feel since they both deserved to be happy. I know Minho will find his one love one day. I hope. All I know is he still likes her until now.

"Hi!" Eunjoo arrived with Caius beside her, carrying some snacks and chicken "Sorry, we're late. Something happened and we bought these" she smiled and gave us the foods they bought

"You guys sit down" Changbin said

They both sat beside each other. I saw how Seungmin stares at them. First, was Felix earlier, now it's Caius. I know Seungmin likes her. No matter how hard he tried to deny it. He surely likes her. I can see how obvious it is. I don't know when but he do really like her. This guys right here also deserve someone who can make him happy. I know one day he will find someone for him. I just hope he will move on and find someone.

"Where's Felix?" Minho

"His Father assigned him to do something" Eunjoo

"You seriously believe him?" Hyunjin asked

"Of course, I trust him. I know that's the key for our relationship to last long and stay in love with each other" Eunjoo smiled

Caius looked down as soon as we met each others' gaze. I know something is going on. These two are acting suspiciously. What do they know?

"So, when is the drama release?" Changbin asked

"I-I still don't know but this year or next year I think. There's a lot of preparation to make" Caius answered

"No wonder you are busy" Seungmin said and handed him a glass of soju "Drink"

Hyunjin took it and drank it all "Done"

What the fuck?

"Oh, Felix" Jeongin said

Felix smiled at us "I'm sorry, I went somewhere. I can't stay long. I have to pick up Lexie from her group study"

Caius stood up and sat beside me. Felix automatically sat beside Eunjoo. What the hell? He already has the opportunity but he let it go. He filled up the glass with different types of soju. He also put something in it, I can't clearly see it.

"What are you doing? He can't get drunk. Lexie will wait for him"

"I'm trying to kill him with one shot" Caius

Hyunjin looked at me "Jeongin will pick up Lexie. All good"

These two are really acting suspiciously. 

Caius handed Felix the glass of soju "Drink it"

Felix just took it and started drinking it in one go. Hyunjin filled the glass again.

Seungmin handed Eunjoo the snacks.

"Thanks" Eunjoo smiled at him

"I miss this kind of bond" Jisung sighed

"We didn't missed you" Jeongin

"As if I was talking to you" Jisung rolled his eyes

"Oh, there's no water? I'll go get some" Eunjoo said and stood up

Seungmin stood up as well "I'll go with you"

"Let her" Felix

"Let's go-" Seungmin

Felix punched Seungmin that made his lips bled "I said let her"

"What is wrong with you?!" Eunjoo asked him

"Ya. If you can't respect our relationship. You have some respect to me. I am here. I know you like Eunjoo, back off" Felix glared at him

"Lee Felix, are you crazy?!" Eunjoo shouted

Minho helped Seungmin stand "Did you drank before you went here? You look drunk"

Felix glared at Seungmin "Leave my girlfriend alone. I don't want to see you going near her"

What the fuck is this.