109

Felix's POV

"O-Of course, I wrote your name, idiot!" I quickly looked away before I meet her gaze

I know it's too obvious that I like her. I don't care if she knows about it or anyone knows about it. What matters right now is, I want her to be my partner for the Love Hunt. I want to confess everything that day.

"Lee Felix" she called

"What? If you're-"

"Are you okay?" she asked

I looked at her "What do you mean? I'm always okay"

"No, you don't look okay. You look really pale. Are you feeling well?" Eunjoo asked and walked towards me "I'm asking"

What am I supposed to answer?! I don't understand myself. I don't even know what I am feeling. It's always mixed when I'm with her. Damn it. I don't even know if I'm sick or not.

"I don't know"

She sighed and checked my temperature using the back of her hand "I knew it. You are acting. Go home. I'll just change my clothes"

"H-Huh? Why? A-Are you g-going to my house?"

She nodded.

"Y-Ya!"

"Don't think of anything, idiot" she rolled her eyes

"You don't even know if I'm really sick-"

"Of course, you are, but why are you sick? What did you do that I overworked yourself?" she stared at me

"Are you really asking me? Isn't it obvious? I didn't slept and took care of someone because she drank-"

"Who? Me? Did I ever told you to take care of me?" Eunjoo

"If I won't, who will do that aside from me? Huh? Are you expecting my friends to take care of you? Dream on. They might throw you out of the house. You didn't even thanked me yet you have the guts to talk like that. You're so amazing"

"Didn't I mentioned that I will go to your house after I change my clothes? That means I'll take care of you. I know that you stayed awake for almost two days because of me. You took care of me. I know that. You don't have to repeat everything, but..." she stopped and eyed me from head to toe

"B-But?"

"It looks like you don't want me to take care of you. Then, I won't. You just go and take care of yourself. I'll have fun in my room. Bye!" she winked and was about to go but I quickly held her wrist "Hmm?"

"Y-Ya! You have to take care of me. I-It's your f-fault why I'm sick. A-Also, y-you are my personal assistant and it's your duty to take c-care of your boss"

She smirked "Alright, no worries, boss. I got you!" she hurriedly ran to her house

Did I just told her to take care of me? What the fuck, Felix?! You're realy obvious. Why not take it slow?! But...

EUNJOO AND I ARE GOING TO BE IN ONE ROOF, LATER!

I entered my house and went straight to my room. I quickly arranged my things, I throw what I have to throw, I put my clothes inside my closet. I fixed my bed. I locked my underwear cabinet- Just in case!!! I quickly changed my clothes as fast as I can and swept the floor.

The door bell rang. I hurriedly ran downstaird and opened the door. She's holding two paper bags on her left hand while she's holding a pillow on her right hand.

 She's holding two paper bags on her left hand while she's holding a pillow on her right hand

(Credits to the rightful owner of the photo)

"W-What are you-"

"Excuse me" she said entered my house like she's the owner

"What are those?"

"Mom told me to bring the dinner. I told her you are sick and she got worried. Inside the paper bag are our dinner and the medicine for you to drink until tomorrow. Strictly no junk foods and softdrinks, you have to sleep early, and stay away from your phone until you get well. You have to do what I told you. That's the best, okay?" she smiled annoyingly

"W-Why are y-you holding a p-pillow?"

"Since you stayed up to take care of me. I'll do the same thing. I can't sleep when you're burning. So, I'll watch you until you feel okay" she said and went upstairs, to my room..

What's wrong with me? I can feel my cheeks burning. Chill, Felix. She's not going to sleep beside you, okay?

"Felix!!! Come here" she shouted from my room

I closed the main door and went upstairs trying to calm myself. Why am I overreacting? She wants to take care of me. That's all. I entered the room and saw her sitting on the couch.

"What?"

"You should lay down. I'll just get ready the dinner" she said and ran downstairs carrying the two paper bags

Her pillow is on my bed. Damn. Why does it feel like we're married? What the hell am I thinking? Oh gosh. Forgive me. This is not what it's supposed to be. Why would her Mom let her stay here with me, ALONE? Does she know about what my Mom wants to happen- No! Don't get the wrong idea! What I mean is my Mom wants me to be close with Eunjoo. That's what I mean.

I lied down on my bed and rolled for a lot of times out of frustration. I am happy but damn. I don't think we should stay in one house. I'm not scared of Eunjoo. The thing is-

I might not able to stop myself...