124

Third person's POV

"Okay, so, we have our own rule for this night. Since we all said what we want to say last night. I know you guys are having a good relationship with those people you hate. Tonight, this campfire of love will be about saying what you want to say. There's no papers that has meanings. You can just open up about the problem or things you regret. Everyone will listen to what you say" Ms. Cha said

Everyone is sitting in a circle form except for one who chose to stay in her room to rest.

"Who wants to go first?" Chan asked

One by one they started to share about their problem about family, friends, love life or about their self. Everyone is listening to whoever is talking.

While in the room, Eunjoo is still lying down on the bed. Soomin and Jihyun wants to stay with her but they need to go down. Instead, they excused Eunjoo. They lied that she has a fever.

She looked at herself through the mirror. Her eyes were completely fine now but it's a little puffy. No one will notice it if she won't go close to them. She quickly brushed her hair and fixed herself.

(Credits to the rightful owner of the photo)

She went down and saw everyone busy listening to someone.

"Oh, Eunjoo!" Soomin called

She smiled and sat between Jihyun and Soomin. She stayed quiet and looked at their classmate who's talking about her problem. She can't focus because she knows Felix is glancing at her from time to time. She can't even smile if Soomin and Jihyun will tell her something funny. She feels awkward.

"Okay, who wants to talk next?" Ms. Cha asked

Kayden sighed. He wants to say something but he can't. He doesn't know what's stopping him. He wants to at least say sorry.

"Anyone?" Minho asked

Kayden stood up "I want to say something"

Everyone looked at him, especially Felix and Eunjoo. While Yara is a bit nervous that Kayden might say something weird about her plan.

"Go on, Kayden" Ms. Cha

Kayden nodded and took a deep breath "I was in a relationship with a girl in my school back then. It was so perfect. She's so sweet, caring and loving to me. She's also beautiful and kind. Everyone admires her but luckily I got her. She's so friendly that everyone wants to invite her everywhere. Something happened that changed her so much. I did something that changed her. It was my fault that I turned her into a monster she is today. I cheated on her by dating another girl, she found out. She forgave me and begged me to stay"

"You stayed?" Soomin asked

Kayden shook his head "No, I didn't. I don't have any feelings for her. I like the girl who promised to me back then. I like that girl who saved me from danger. For all the years that my ex girlfriend and I dated, there was no space for her in my heart. I left her and didn't apologized..."

"You cheated, left and didn't apologized?" Jisung asked

He nodded "I am regretting everything I did. I saw how much she changed and I know it was my fault. I-If ever I will have the chance to meet the girl that I dated not the monster, I will apologize to her. I want that nice girl back. I don't want the monster. I want her back. I want to apologize"

"So, let's pretend she's here. What are you going to tell her?" Ms. Cha asked

"I am sorry. I am really sorry. I know there's nothing that I could do for you to forgive me but I really want to apologize. If I won't succeed on getting back the old you, I will try harder just to change you again. Please, don't stay in the zone and pain I put you. Let me help you..." he said and met her gaze, she's crying while staring at Kayden

She tightened her fist and ran away as fast as she can.

"What's wrong with her?" Changbin whispered to Seungmin

"Don't ask me" Seungmin answered

"Excuse me" Kayden said and quickly ran to follow the girl. He saw her crying at the back of the stay in house.

She can't stop crying. She's shaking. She never heard him apologize for the mistake he did. She thought that she won't cry if she will hear him apologize. She was wrong. Her heart turned into a soft one again when she heard him.

"Yara!" Kayden called and ran to her

"What are you doing here?" Yara asked

"I want to apologize, Yara. I know you went here not to make me suffer but to hurt Eunjoo. I know you're not the like this. You are better than this. Let them be together. I'm sorry if I hurt you but don't involve Felix and Eunjoo here. They didn't anything to us. It was all my fault" Kayden apologized as tears started running from his cheeks

Yara looked at him with teary eyes "You even care for her. You want her to be happy. How about me, Kayden?"

"Yara-" Kayden

"For all those fucking years! I didn't even know you don't even love me. Not even once! You are just forcing yourself not to hurt me. But when the day you hurt me, you even gave me more pain by leaving me when I needed you" Yara said and kept crying, she looked away "I will leave them alone not because of you. I will leave them alone because I want to"

"Please, listen-" Kayden

"I just want you to regret. That's it. I am done. I got what I want. I will leave your sight for good" she smirked and started walking away from him

"I-I'm sorry, Yara" he whispered as he watched Yara walk away from him