127

Eunjoo's POV

"Eunjoo-" Seojun stopped talking when I threw the pillow to his face "What the hell is wrong with you?!"

"What? I didn't mean it"

"You monster!" he threw it to my face and ran out of my room

Does he think I will run after him? I stood up and opened the curtain. His room's curtain is still closed. I wonder where he is. The main door is locked said by my brother. He is supposed to give Felix a dinner but it was locked.

I went to the bathroom and took a very quick bath. As I finished taking a bath, I wore my clothes and brushed my hair.

(Credits to the rightful owner of the photo)

I carried my bag, phone and wallet as I ran downstairs. I saw Hyunjin and Jihyun talking while sitting on the sofa.

"Mom will go home later" Seojun said

I nodded "Yup, don't worry"

"Let's go" Hyunjin said

"Take care" Seojun told us

The three of us left the house and got in Hyunjin's car. I gave him the address of the agency for modelling where Lean is. I want to try. I don't want to be sad and cry in my room. So, I decided to make myself busy instead.

Yesterday was really awkward. I thought Felix is mad at me but he saved me from getting hit by the ball. I want to thank him but I ran away instead. Damn, right? What can I do? I feel awkward. Also, Yara was transferred to a different school said by Kaiden. I don't know why she suddenly decided to do that but luckily she did. We all know that Kayden and Yara have something in the past. We also know that Kayden was talking about Yara that night.

"We saw Felix saved you from the ball" Hyunjin said

"That's nothing"

"Nothing? Are you two still not good?" Jihyun asked

"Stop asking about him"

They both chuckled. I hate seeing couples now but how can I hate seeing Jihyun happy? I just love how they both ended up with each other. My story is coming true but not the part where Felix and I ended up with each other. Damn it.

From : Lean

Where are you? I'm waiting here outside.

To : Lean

We're near. You can go inside.

After a couple of minutes driving. I can saw Lean standing in front of a building.