82

Felix's POV

Fuck it. I want to punch him more but I fucking can't. I don't want her to hate me but I badly want this guy to suffer and receive the pain.

"Felix" Chan called and took me away from Naze "What's wrong with you?"

"He deserves it, Chan"

"You're putting yourself in trouble" Chan whispered

"Lee Felix, go to my office" our teacher said

But that's not what I'm afraid of. I'm not afraid of putting myself in trouble. I'm not afraid of the punishments that they will give me.

Eunjoo ran to Naze and kneeled as she helped him "Are you okay?" she sounded so worried as he asked him

Stupid. Why do you have to ask him? Of course he is fine. He can even cheat on you. You're really stupid, ugly.

"Follow me" our teacher said and left the classroom

I rolled my eyes and quickly followed him. Damn it. I just hope this is not that big punishment. I just punched his face, nothing more.

I am not really afraid of punishments.

I am afraid that Eunjoo will continue to be the fool girlfriend while her boyfriend cheats on her. I annoy her everyday, yes. I always tease her as much as I can but fuck. I also care for her. I don't want her to be hurt. She doesn't deserve him..

My teacher and I entered the classroom. I quietly stood in front of her trying to read what will happen to me next.

"What's wrong with you? You know that Naze is part of our basketball team. If he got injured-" Ms. Cha

"He is not injured. I just punched his face, it won't affect his basketball skills"

"You even have the guts to answer me like that? I know you, Felix. You are one of my top students along with you friends. You never disappoint me ever since I becake your homeroom teacher. But why now? You know that I will always defend you and your classmates against others if you have a reason. I don't want you to be in trouble. Now, tell me what's wrong? Why did you hit Naze?" Ms. Cha

I can't say it's because of Eunjoo. I don't want her to be involved here. If I will mention her name, for sure. They will put her in pressure and will punish her as well.

"I just want to hit his face"

"That's not you, Felix. You're lying. Tell me the truth" Ms. Cha

"I'm serious, I'm just annoyed of his face. I just hate seeing some ugly player inside the room"

Ms. Cha sighed and massaged her head "What should I do now? For sure your parents will be called because of this"

"I'll take all the punishment you'll give me. Just don't call my parents"

"Felix-" Ms. Cha

The door opened and it showed Naze and his basketball coach. He is really a cry baby. He even told his basketball coach.

"Good morning, Ms. Cha" coach greeted and vowed to my teacher "I am not mad or anything but I want to know the reason why your students did that?"

Ms. Cha sighed

"I just hate seeing some flirty inside our classroom. Is it wrong that I'm being protective to my classmates, coach?"

Me and my friends WERE part of the basketball team but we left due to some problem, Minho almost got into a big trouble because of Naze. We just left the team instead of putting ourselves in trouble.

"We have to call your parents-" coach

"We don't have to do that, coach. I just want him to apologize to me" Naze said and faked a smile

FUCK YOU.

"I'm not going to apologize. I wanted to do that, so I won't apologize. He don't deserve it"

"Felix-" coach

"Do what you want but I won't apologize"

"Okay, you'll be receiving a punishment until you realize what you've done wrong" Ms. Cha said

Coach vowed "We will leave now" he said and left with Naze who is smirking at me

Ms. Cha gave me a broom "Swipe all the dry leaves in the garden. You'll do that until you realize what you've done"

"Yes" I vowed and took the broom with me as I left her office. I boredly went to the garden part of the school and started swiping all the dry leaves.

This is much easier than apologizing. I wanted to punch him and I did, why would I apologize to him? Is he out of his mind? I'm not regretting what I did.

I stopped swiping when I saw Eunjoo walking towards me. Is she going to thank me for what I did?

"Felix" she called

"Hmm? Are you thankful?"

Eunjoo handed me my credit card and a lot of money "That's your credit card and the money I borrowed. That's exactly 6.3 million won"

"Why? Did Naze paid you the shoes? Wow-"

"No, I borrowed that from Caius. I am giving you that so you won't have any reason to go near me" Eunjoo

"What do you mean? Are you telling me to leave you alone? You should be thankful for what I did-"

"I don't know what's wrong with you but I don't care anymore. Just leave me alone and don't bother me anymore or go near me" Eunjoo was about to go but I quickly held her wrist "I'm begging you"

You know what hurts now? The way she begged me to stop bothering her. Wow. Just wow.

"You don't have to beg me. I won't bother you anymore nor go near you"

I let go of her wrist.

"Always remember that if ever he hurt you, I'm always here"