102

Felix's POV

I got in my car and started driving to the University.

Yesterday, argh. I can't even think straight right now. All I remember is that she freaked out about something and ran. Then, I didn't let Naze to take her with him. Then, I brought her to the garden. I tried to open a conversation but she left me there. Then, she didn't talked to me all day. It's her first day as my personal assistant but she never even said hi to me. Like what the fuck? What kind of personal assistant that will ignore you all day? I don't even know what I did. I just saved her from Naze. What's wrong with that?

Today, she left with her brother. Does she think I would tell her to go with me? Dream on. I'd rather leave her and make her walk to the school. She's so full of pride. She should be thankful that I took care of her two times when she gets drunk. She even have the guts to ignore me? Like wow! I really can't believe this. I'm adjusting to my personal assistant when I am the fucking boss.

I parked and got out of the car. I went to the classroom and saw the class officers there except for Jihyun, some of my classmates are already here. I went to my seat and sat down. I looked in front and saw Kayden talking to my personal assistant. She's flirting when I'm getting hungry?! Wow.

"Eunjoo"

She ignored me.

"Eunjoo"

Again, she ignored me.

"Shin Eunjoo"

SHE IGNORED ME AGAIN.

"Shin Eunjoo!!" I shouted and everyone looked at me but she didn't even turned around

I quickly walked towards her dragged her to the school garden. She's not even looking at me nor going near me. She's literally trying to stay away from me.

"Ya-"

"If it's because of me being your personal assistant. I quit" she said and gave me my card STILL NOT LOOKING AT ME

"What's wrong with you?"

"I just want to quit" she whispered

"Then, I won't let you. The contract started last Saturday and you agreed-"

"There's no contract" Eunjoo

"I made it myself, stupid. It's on my mind. I put everything there, you should take care of me, my things, schedule and foods. You should always follow me everywhere I go. And I am just going to let you quit if..."

"If what?" she looked at me with full of hope

"If the principal kicked you out of school. Now, what? Should I give you some things so she will kick you out? Hmm?"

She sighed.

"Let's go back to the classroom. There will be new seating arrangement and I want us to be seatmates. You can't say no" I smirked at her and quickly left the garden before she said something

"Lee Felix!" she called and ran as she follows me

"Excuse me?" a girl approached me

"What?"

"I was just wondering where is Ms. Cha's advisory class?" she asked