89

Caius's POV

This is making my head hurts. I know it's my fault that I went out with a girl without even covering my face but damn. Can't I even eat and be with my friend? I mean they should be normalizing it although I am a celebrity. I am still a human after all, I also need some time with friends. They are always making an issue..

"Caius, what are your plans?" my manager asked

"I don't know"

"The CEO wants to talk to you. Shall we go there? I think it's really nice to talk to him in person" manager

I nodded and wore my cap and face mask "Let's go"

We both left the house and got in the car. I strted driving the car to my agency. Usually, managers drives for their artist but I am different. Why make him drive when I can do it?

As we arrived, I parked the car and we entered the building. They are all looking at us, especially me. Do they think I am affected with their stares? As if. We went straight to the CEO's office.

"Sir, Caius and his manager are here" the secretary said and opened the door widely for us

We both entered the office. The CEO doesn't even look mad. He is smiling at us. I bet he needs something from me.

"I guess you already know about the issue between you and that girl?" CEO

I nodded "Yes"

"Your manager said you don't want that girl to go with you on the interview?" he asked and I quickly nodded as answer "I know you'll do that. I did a background check on her and she's the woman you like. No wonder why. I am not mad or anything. I know that you wanted to rest and spend time with her. I can easily cover everything about your dating scandal. Now, how about her? What if everyone finds out that the handsome Caius is dating an ugly-"

"Ugly? She's not ugly. She may look stupid, clumsy and nerd. She's beautiful. Don't call someone ugly when you are actually referring to yourself, sir"

He chuckled "Alright, sorry. Now aren't you worried about her? People will know who is the girl in the photo. She is going to be in the headline"

"I don't know, sir"

"Okay, listen" he said and stood up from his swivel chair "You know Park Ji-hae?"

"Who is she?"

"She's your leading lady from your latest drama" my manager said

"Really? I didn't know that. I just found out today"

"Are you being serious?" manager

"It's okay. I expected this to happen. Caius doesn't care about the other actress" CEO smiled

"What about her?"

"She likes you, and I'm sure she'll say yes once we asked her a favor. You and Ji-hae will hold an interview and will announce that you two are dating each other-" CEO

"I don't like her"

"I know but this is for the show only. Everyone loves your chemistry with her. Also, it's another way to protect the woman you like from being the center of attention with full of hateful words" CEO

I am just going to announce that I am dating that girl for the issue only. Eunjoo will not be in trouble. I'd rather put myself in trouble than her. Damn it. I can't stand seeing her receiving a lot of hates from everyone. Just imagining it hurts me so bad.

"Fine, I'll do it"

___________________________

Jihyun's POV

I am not mad at Eunjoo for acting like a bitch to Felix. I understand her. I know she has reasons. It's not her fault nor Felix's fault. It's all because of Arian and Naze. They are the one to blame. I swear Arian is getting into my nerves.

"Jihyun! Where are you going?"
Jisung asked

"I just need to pull some bitch's hair. Why?"

"Are you going on a fight? You must be crazy" Jisung

"Hell I care if I'm crazy or what. I want to beat her ass"
I said and started walking but Jisung will be Jisung, he quickly followed me. I don't know if he wants to watch it or to stop me but it doesn't matter. I just wants to beat the girl.

I entered the locker room and went straight to where Arian's locker is, while Jisung is still behind me "Ya, Arian!"

She looked at me while raising her eye brow "What?"

"Leave Naze and Eunjoo alone!"

"What's wrong with you-" Arian

"If you don't want to leave them alone. You better take Naze away from my best friend and eat him all you want, you hungry monkey. You deserve that player since you two love eating each other wherever you two want" 

"What the hell are you talking about?!" Arian shouted

"Do you think you can fool us? You and Naze are in a relationship"

"So? What is it to you?" Arian rolled her eyes

"Bitch will always be a bitch. Did you ever wonder how your face looks like everyday? Your face powder is popping like crazy. You have a red cheeks like a tomato. Your eye brow is so perfect unlike your grades. In short, you're ugly"

"What do you want?!" Arian shouted again

"What's wrong with you, Jihyun?" Penelope

"Why can't you all get it? I kept telling to stay away from Eunjoo. Oh, I forgot your brains- My bad. You don't have brains" 

"Jeong Jihyun" Jisung whispered trying to stop me

"Bitch!" Arian shouted and was about to slap me when-

Someone stopped her!!!

I know it's not Jisung and fuck- It's not just one person! What the hell is going on here?

"Are you okay?" Hyunjin asked

I nodded at him

"Better not call her bitch or I'll beat you and your boy friend" that voice...

I looked at my right...

Lee Minho?!!!