175

Third person's POV

He looked at Eunjoo "Let's break up"

Those words froze Eunjoo. She can't even talk nor hear anything around her. Her hands were trembling as she kept gulping down. Her mind is full of thoughts and questions.

"Eunjoo" Felix

"I'm sorry my mind stopped for a second and I can't process anythinf during that time. What did you say?" she asked one more time, hoping she heard it wrong. She is hoping that she is just hallucinating or Felix is joking.

"I said let's break up" Felix

There, she clearly heard it. She suddenly lost control over her body and didn't even felt her tears falling from her eyes. No matter how much she tried to avoid it, her mind kept telling her it was true, he wanted to break up with her.

"W-Why?" she asked. The only word that came out from her mouth after a few seconds of processing what Felix said.

Felix became quiet and sighed. His tears started falling as well as he looked away and can't even look straight into her eyes.

"Why?" she repeated

"I-I don't know what happened. I woke up and c-can't remember anything-" Felix

"Just tell me your fucking main reason. Please" she whispered

"I got s-someone pregnant" he answered and bursted into tears "I'm sorry, Eunjoo. P-Please, forgive me"

She felt how her tears fell nonstop like it's a river flowing. A lot of questions she wants to ask but she can't. She wants to beg him but her mind can't cooperate with her heart.

"W-Who is it?" she asked

"T-The girl you met last night" Felix

She remembers her face, hwo confident she is to tell Eunjoo to stay away from Felix. She remembers how she tried to hurt Eunjoo but she can't remember how much she loves Felix now. Only, pain, anger and sadness are the things she can feel. She closed her eyes as she can't stop crying. She wants to shout but she can't. She can't even ran away. She looked down and kept crying her heart out. She wants to cry everything out. She doesn't care who can see her, she just wants the pain to end.

Felix is also hurt that she can't do anything to comfort her when he is the reason why she is hurt. It hurts him that he have to choose his family over the girl he loves. He wants to hug her and tell her that he can't leave her. But he can't. He can't let a child die because of his selfishness.

He wants to be selfish but he can't...

He just can't...

Eunjoo calmed herself and looked at Felix "Since when are you fooling me? Can you tell me what happened?"

"One month ago Xera was invited to a party, but Mom and Dad can't let her go. She begged me to go with her, I asked you and you said yes. I went with her, t-the party like a common one. They are all drinking, eating, having fun and all. Until, Xera's friend, Yunhee approached me and started talking to me. I tried to avoid her but she said that she knows I have a girlfriend and she is not planning to ruin us. Also, Xera joined us since she saw how uncomfortable I was. I started drinking, talking to them and having fun. T-Then, I-I lost it. I passed out. I can't remember anything. I really can't remember anything. I just woke up in my room, Xera said Yunhee helped her to dress me up and drive me home. T-The night after our anniversary, I received a message from Yunhee. She threatened to tell everyone that something happened to us. She took photos of me and her in a room, naked. She wants to meet up, then told me she is pregnant and gave me evidences. I didn't believed her and went to her doctor. S-She's pregnant-" Felix

Eunjoo started crying again "S-Stop there. I can't take it anymore. T-That's enough"

Felix held her hands "I am sure it wasn't mine. I am sure nothing happened. P-Please, forgive me. I will make sure to that the child is not mine"

She smiled and wiped his tears "Felix, you are a Father now. The child didn't do anything. You should be responsible and take care of the child's Mother. The child should come out healthy. Let's not make it hard for the both of us-"

"I'm sorry. P-Please, forgive m-me" Felix

"I already forgave you. I already did. I guess it's not really time for us. You know I love you, right? I want to ask you to tell me it's not true but I can't. I badly want to come up with an idea so we can still end up together. T-The thing is, I don't want the child to grow up without his or her Father. I want them to know how responsible their Father is. I know you are responsible, Felix. I know you so well" Eunjoo

Felix can't process everything now. It is really the end for the both of them. The end.

"You already said it" Eunjoo said and looked at his eyes "I am letting you now go, Lee Felix"

He is shaking. He is froze. He can't do anything right now.

Little did they know Caius is watching them both.

He witnessed how they let go of each other no matter how hurt they will be. They have to.

He doesn't know if he will be happy or not.

He doesn't understand why he feel so down...