166

Jihyun's POV

I finished washing the dishes and put it in its places. I also cleaned the table and went upstairs to the guest room. Damn. My clothes weren't here but in Eunjoo's room. I went to her room, I knocked three times but no one answered nor opened the door for me. I slowly opened the door and saw Felix and Eunjoo sleeping already beside each other.

It's just nice seeing them both happy and contented to each other. I love how they trust each other so much, no matter how many people tried or dared to ruin their relationship. They stood strong and fought for each other. They've been through a lot and I admire them for being so strong. They are almost there, just a few years and they will finally be married to each other. I am happy to see both of my bestfriends happy with each other. I couldn't ask for more. This is really the best gift I've ever received, it was their happiness.

I took some of my clothes I am going to use and also my night skin care products. I was about to go- I quickly covered them both with blanket and turned off the lights.

You two better end up together or I will really beat you two to death.

I got out of the room and closed the door. I went to the guest room and took a quick bath so I can sleep. I wore my clothes, I did my night routine and I lied down on the bed.

(Credits to the rightful owner of the photo)

How is he? Is something really wrong? No matter how mad I am, I can't stop thinking about him. I wonder of something is bothering him right now. I hope he is fine.

Why the hell is this room cold as fuck?! I should've not took a bath if only I knew. Damn it. I covered myself with blanket. I closed my eyes and was about to sleep- My phone just received a message.

I opened it.

From: Hyunjin

Are you still awake?

FUCK. IT'S HIM.

To: Hyunjin

I am. Why?

From: Hyunjin

I am here for almost an hour. Can you go out for a second?

ALMOST AN HOUR?! Why didn't he tell me then?! Seriously, Hwang Hyunjin?!

I quickly stood up and ran downstairs. I went outside and saw Hyunjin looking down, still wearing his uniform. Why is he still wearing his uniform at this hour?! Is he back with being a bad boy again? I hope he is not.

I slowly walked towards him "Why?"

He didn't looked at me and took a deep breath.

"Hwang Hyunjin-"

He hugged me tight "J-Jihyun"

"Huh?"

"I'm getting tired" he whispered

"Getting tired of what? Me?"

He shook his head and hugged me even tighter "I would never get tired of you, because you were always the one doing everything for us"

"I don't understand what you were saying. What are you tired of? About what? Huh?"

He stayed quiet but he is still hugging me tightly.

Fuck. I'm getting worried even more. How can he be so mysterious? I want to ask him why, I want to ask more questions. I can't. I want him to rest. If he wants to hug me. I will let him no matter how long it takes.

"I-I want to give up but I can't" he whispered

Fuck life. I don't know what is it about but hell. Why is world so unfair to him? He deserves better. He deserves much better not pain. He deserves to be happy more than anyone else. How can I not worry about him? Shit.

I hugged him back "Please, be fine."

"I am stressed over things and I don't know how to take them all. It feels like i-it's just me who is hoping for positivity. I know what will happen in the end but I end up hoping that there is more than 5 years, more like forever. I-I just can't give up easily. I can't" Hyunjin said and I heard him sobbing

Now, this breaks my heart.

"What is wrong? Why can't you tell me?"

Hyunjin kept quiet.

"If you won't tell me, let's end everything here-"

He let go of the hug and looked at me "I-I can't let anyone leave me. I can't. I'm not as strong as you see. I don't want everyone to leave. I won't take i-it"

"At least tell me what is bothering you"

"C-Caius" he whispered

"What about Caius?"

"He is in the hospital since yesterday" he answered

"Wait for me here" I said and went inside, to Eunjoo's room. I took Felix's key without telling him and ran downstairs. Sorry, Felix. I have to borrow this. I'll bring this back to you when I get home. I went outside and got in Felix's car.

Hyunjin got inside but he is quiet as hell. I'm even more worried. Why is he like that? Is it something serious?

"You look tired. Go to sleep" I said and started driving

He kept quiet.

I held his hand while driving "Go to rest. I'll be right here. You need it"

He nodded slowly "I'm sorry"

That's it. I know what does that mean. I know what he means. His sorry just took everything away. His sorry just removed all my anger for ignoring me earlier. Fuck. I am so soft for him.

Please, be fine..