145

Felix's POV

She is literally glaring at me like I did something wrong to her. What the fuck is wrong with her? Why is she glaring at me like I'm the most bad person in this world?

"What?"

She laughed so loud "Are you kidding me right now? Hahahahaha"

"Do I look like I'm kidding you?"

"Yeah hahahahaha" she kept laughing so loud

The door opened, Kayden, Caius and Jihyun entered. Of course, my best friend quickly checked if Eunjoo is okay. I don't even know if she is really my best friend or Eunjoo's.

"Are you okay?" Jihyun asked

Eunjoo is still laughing and nodded "Hahahahaha I-I'm fine- Hahahahahaha!!!"

"What the hell is wrong with you?"

"Did Jace injected her something?" Jihyun asked

Eunjoo shook her head "No hahahahaah he didn't do anything. I-I was just- Hahahahaha"

I'm so happy that she survived and nothing is wrong with her. I just feel offended like, what the fuck? I am just trying my best to make her mine but she's completely laughing her ass now. I am so mad that I want to drag her down the stairs.

"I'll bring her to my car"

"The police are here" Lexus said as he entered the room and waved at Eunjoo "Hi" he greeted

I carried Eunjoo on a bridal style while not removing the rope tied on her. I don't care. I'll just remove those ropes when she said yes to me. It's decided.

"Excuse me, sir-" police

"I'm sorry but talk to my friends instead. I'll bring her home. She's not in her right mind right now"

"But-" police

"Hahahahahahaha oh my gosh! Hahahahahaha he is just trying to ask me out hahahaha!!" Eunjoo

"See? She's not in her right mind now. I'll tell her to give you statements after I talk to her and let her rest"

"Yes, sir" police

We left the apartment, as we entered the elevator she's still laughing. What's so funny with asking her out? I know I am so desperate but I can't lrt her date Lexus if she's not my girl friend. I mean my brother would probably make her fall in love with him. I know my brother and it's our thing. As we arrived at the parking lot, we both went to my car and put her inside.

"Oh my gosh hahaha my stomach hurts right now" Eunjoo

I rolled my eyes "Just be quiet, will you?"

"Felix!" Jihyun shouted and gave me Eunjoo's things as she ran to us "Take care. We will take care of Jace and his crazy stories"

"Yeah"

"Drive carefully" Caius glared at me

What are you glaring at?!

"Take her home" Hyunjin

I nodded and got in my car. I annoyingly drove my car to the nearest fast food restaurant. Why the hell is she still laughing about? Damn. Why am I so sensitive? Shit.