144

Third person's POV

Jace tied both her feet and hands. He even put a tape on her mouth. He smirked as he looked at Eunjoo who's currently sleeping for almost two hours now. He covered her body with blanket. He likes her. He is so obsess with her that he can't take his eyes off of her.

Eunjoo slowly opened her eyes and saw Jace sitting at the edge of the bed. She wanted to scream but her mouth is covered with tape. She tried to remove the rope tied on her hands but she was too weak.

Jace turned his head and saw Eunjoo trying to move "A-Are you hurt?"

She didn't answered and just looked at him with glaring eyes. She is so mad at him. She trusted him but he ended up being the stalker.

He carefully removed the tape on her mouth "Are you okay? I'm sorry-"

"Why are you doing this?" she asked

"I've been stalking you since you arrived here in our city. I was so mesmerized by your beauty and personality. I know everything about you. I know where you live, where you go, your schedule, name, background, your family, everywhere you go I'm always there. When you almost got raped by those guys, I want to help but Felix arrived. I beat Naze after I found out about what happened. I almost killed him but I stopped myself. I know everything, Eunjoo-" Jace

"Why? I don't understand-" Eunjoo

"I-I don't know. I like you. I want to end up with you. I want to marry you. You're part of my future plan. I am supposed to study business but I want to make you look at me. I changed my course to medicine. I thought you will like me because I am a doctor" Jace

"If you know everything about me. Then, you know that I like someone?" Eunjoo

Jace looked at her "W-What do you mean?"

"You don't know? Or are you pretending not to know about it? I'm in a relationship with Lee Felix. It's so obvious, everyone can-" Eunjoo stopped talking when Jace slapped her "W-What the..."

"Stop. I don't want to hurt you. Just stay quiet and don't mention him. He is not important. They doesn't know where we are. They don't care about you now. It's just you and me. I will call a judge to make us marry tomorrow-" Jace

"You're crazy! Marry?! Shut up! I'm not going to marry anyone! Not you! I will only marry the guy I like not someone who's forcing me-" Eunjoo didn't finished what she was saying when Jace covered her mouth with the tape again

"I want you to stay quiet. I will leave you here tomorrow, I will buy our clothes and will call a judge. The wedding will-" Jace stopped talking when his phone rang

Eunjoo looked at the picture on the side table and saw Jace with a girl. They look sweet like they are in a relationship. She now realized why Jace is doing all of these. Aside from having the same color of hair, they also have the same style which is a fashion for nerds. The girl looks so similar to Eunjoo.

"Yes" Jace said while on the phone, he almost dropped his phone when heard loud bang at the main door of his apartment. He is not expecting any visitor. He quickly carried Eunjoo and put her in the closet "I want you to stay quiet. You need to behave while someone is here or else I'll hurt you"

He kept all Eunjoo's things like bag, shoes, etc. He went to the main door. He opened it and saw five guys and one girl standing there.

"You must be Jace?" Lexus asked and entered like it's his own apartment "This place is so good"

"Who are you all? Why the hell are you trespassing?" Jace asked trying to calm himself

"Oh, we were told to go here by the landlord. We asked for an apartment to stay for the night. She gave us this place" Lexus said and sat on the sofa and saw a phone "Whose phone is this?"

"Get the hell out of my apartment!" Jace shouted

Hyunjin, Kayden, Caius, Jihyun and Felix entered the house normally. It was their plan to act normal like they are not looking for someone.

Little did they know, Jace knew about them. He knew who they are and their background profile.

"I'm calling the police-" Jace

"We already did" Jihyun smiled at him and showed him the phone "Where's Shin Eunjoo?"

"I don't know who are you talking about" Jace said and act normally

Hyunjin stood up and glared at him "Just tell us where she is while we are being nice"

"I fucking don't know!" Jace shouted

Caius stood up and went in front of the door of the main room "Is this your room?"

Jace hurriedly stood in front of it, tried to block "You are all being too much. This is so-"

"Call the police" Kayden told Jace

"I told you all. There's no one here. I'm alone" he said

Everyone looked at the room when they heard a loud sound coming from the main bedroom.

Jace was about to go in when Hyunjin headlocked him. Caius is just staring like he is watching some action movie.

Felix quickly entered the room and saw Eunjoo on the floor. He hurriedly ran and removed the tape on her mouth "Are you okay?"

"Do I look like I'm okay?" she asked

Felix was so shocked by her answer. He is expecting more like a drama where Eunjoo is crying and will hug him once she saw him. He was so wrong.

He is not expecting her to be so rude.

"Remove all of these" Eunjoo ordered him

Felix sighed "I will just remove those ropes in one condition..."

"What?" Eunjoo asked

Felix smirked "If you will say I'm now your boyfriend starting today"