126

Third person's POV

It's back to school after the school trip. Everyone is in their classroom, some were absent and some were still present.

"Did you take the pen?" Jeongin asked Jisung

"Why would I?" Jisung rolled his eyes

Eunjoo is resting her head on the desk. She doesn't want to go to school but she have to. She doesn't want Felix to notice that she is ignoring him.

"Here" Kayden said and gave her a banana milk

"Thank you" she answered and boredly sipped the banana milk

"Am I supposed to act like a boy friend? You told Felix that we're in a relationship" Kayden said

Eunjoo shook her head "Just act like how you act normally. Don't mind me"

"Okay" Kayden nodded and started reading his notes

Everyone looked at the door when someone opened it. They were all shock to see Caius enter the classroom.

"Hi" he greeted Eunjoo with a smile

Eunjoo smiled back.

"Why are you here?" Hyunjin asked his cousin

"I'm not busy" Caius answered and notice the seating arrangement "Where am I supposed to sit?"

"Here!" Jungri answered with a big smile on her face

Caius nodded and went to sit with Jungri. He is getting uncomfortable with the new seating arrangement. He doesn't want to sit with anyone except for Eunjoo. He kept sighing while looking at Eunjoo who's boredly staring out of nowhere.

"Good morning" Ms. Cha greeted as she entered the classroom and went to the front "I know you are all tired and was supposed to rest but some of you still came. I'm not going to teach today and it's the agreement earlier during meeting. You can either go out of the school or stay and play anything you want. It's your choice but stay out of trouble. I'll see you all tomorrow" she smiled and left the classroom

"Let's play basketball. The court is open" Chan told his friends

"Alright but we need to two more players" Hyunjin

"Caius! Do you want to join?" Minho asked

"What? Basketball? Sure" Caius answered

"I'll join" Kayden said

"Alright! Let's go" Jisung said

They all carried their bags and left the classroom, on their way to the court part of the school. Some boys were left with their girl classmates.

"Am I late?" Soomin asked as she entered the room, she didn't saw Penelope or Arian. She only saw the bored Eunjoo and the busy Jihyun.

"No class for today" Eunjoo answered

Soomin hurriedly sat beside Eunjoo "Are we the only ones here? Where are the other boys?"

"Playing" Jihyun answered as she finally answered the last question of the game she's playing "Let's watch"

"Yey!" Soomin shouted and stood up

Eunjoo remained sitted.

"Let's go" Jihyun said and ran to them

Soomin and Jihyun dragged Eunjoo to the open court of the school. As they arrived there, they saw a lot of girls watching their classmates play. They sat on the three steps stairs and can be bleacher sometimes.

"I bet my love, Chan, will beat them" Soomin said

Caius's team - Minho, Changbin, Kayden, Jeongin

Felix's team - Chan, Hyunjin, Jisung, Seungmin

"Ah yeah" Jihyun said while she's watching her boy friend

"Eunjoo, what team do you prefer?" Soomin asked her

"No one's team" she answered but her eyes were fixed on Felix. She kept watching her moves. She admit it, she finds him hot just like how she first saw him. He is playing basketball at that time.

While they were all busy playing. Some students came to watch them. Everyone kept screaming their names and kept going crazy because of how they are.

"Did I just heard someone shouting Chan's name? Oh gosh. Stop me, I will probably kill someone now" Soomin said

"Let them. It doesn't-" Eunjoo

"It matters to me. You also shouldn't let anyone shout Felix's name" Soomin

"Yeah, good thing no one's trying to cheer for Hyunjin. I'll kill them" Jihyun said

Felix kept dribbling the ball and successfully shoot the ball in the ring. He felt proud and took a glance of Eunjoo. He saw her staring at him. He just looked away and focused on the game.

Kayden is now dribbling the ball while Felix is guarding him "You know nothing is up with me and Eunjoo, right?"

"I know" Felix said and stole the ball he passed it to Hyunjin "I'm not stupid to believe her lies"

"Good" Kayden answered and felt relieved

"Stop with the talk" Caius said and stole the ball from Hyunjin, he shoot the ball inside the ring and smiled at Eunjoo. He doesn't have any idea what's going on between Eunjoo and Felix. No one's telling him. He knows that no one owns Eunjoo.

He accidentally let go of the ball and it rolled to Eunjoo's direction. He hurriedly ran to them.

Eunjoo stood up and picked up the ball. She gave it to Caius.

Caius smiled at her "Thanks" he said and messed up her hair, he ran back to his team and passed the ball.

Chan stole it and kept dribbling the ball while Minho is guarding him. Some were kept playing but someone is eyeing on Eunjoo. The three guys who were in love with her, Felix, Caius and Kayden.

Eunjoo looked away as she felt uncomfortable with their stare. She pretended to look at her phone but she still feels them looking at her "I'm going back to the classroom. I forgot something"

"Yup, okay" Jihyun said

She hurriedly stood up and started walking but she turned around when she heard someone-

"Eunjoo!!! Look out!" Soomin shouted

She was about to ran when someone PULLED HER!!! Her eyes widened when he felt someone hugging her.

"How can you be so slow?" a familiar voice asked

Her heart started beating fast as he looked up to see "Felix"