98

Third person's POV

The night goes by, and they are still at the convenience store. The cashier guy already closed the store and went home leaving the two there.

Eunjoo drank all the four bottles they bought, Felix bought another two bottles and she's still drinking it. The alcohol is getting on her head slowly, she kept talking about random things but she never said anything about Naze.

"I almost lost my teeth that time hahahahaha!!" she said and laughed out loud

Felix is having fun watching Eunjoo telling him a lot of stories about her childhood. She told him everything, her secrets and the things she have done when she was young.

"Seojun is so stupid. He let go of the bike and let me do it on my own. I thought I am doing fine but fuck hahahahahah I was so scared when I realize Seojun let go of me" Eunjoo laughed again

Felix doesn't care if they are so loud. He just wants the girl to have fun and let go of everything she's keeping for a long time. One thing he loves is Eunjoo's red cheeks when she's drunk.

Eunjoo stopped laughing and took a deep breath "I do have a lot of funny memories but with my brother, Mom, Dad and my relatives only. You know, I'm a nerd, a stupid nerd. At home, it's always fun and everything was just so perfect. But when I'm in school back when I'm in elementary/primary, everyone is making fun of me. They kept putting bubble gum on my hair, throwing papers during class, bullying me, putting random trash in my locker, they will hide my bag and pe uniform"

Felix finally felt like he succeeded, the girl is opening up the feelings she's keeping for a long time. The feelings that's making her cry every night.

"Then, I graduated I thought I will be free from those happenings. I thought they will be more matured in secondary school. I was wrong. They are even wilder compared to the years I spent in primary school. They are making me feel like I'm invisible, I don't exist, like I'm a ghost to them. I thought that's better but the more I spent time there. The more it hurts me. I just felt like I don't belong there. Why am I with them? Worst is it felt like I don't belong in this world" Eunjoo sighed and nodded few times "That's when I started writing stories. In the stories I wrote, I am beautiful, smart and popular to everyone. I just though it's a bit unrealistic, I told myself what if I wrote the thing that I want to happen? The thing that I can do to change my future. At that time, we moved in that house beside yours. I saw you and I thought that you're so perfect. You look cool. Everything you do is so perfect to me"

Felix stayed quiet and chose to listen to her stories. He wants her to let go of everything and promised his self that she will start a new life starting tomorrow.

"The first night you and your Mom went to our house. That's when I realized that you are my ideal type. You are the guy I like but how are you going to like me back? I wrote a story title Fiona and Shrek. Everything was fiction, those details, happenings, it was all my imagination. I even searched your friends, cousins and classmates. I slept and dreamt of evrything, it was the first time that I escaped in reality. But damn hahaha we're supposed to have a happy ending when my brother woke me up. That dumb ass. There, I came back to the real world. You don't like me and I'm ugly. I changed myself for you and confessed. You walked away but I call that rejection. I went back to the old me. Naze said he likes me, I told myself that maybe it's him and not you. There, hahaha. That's when everything started" Eunjoo sighed and looked at Felix

"W-What?" he asked

"You're so lucky to be born handsome. You're so lucky that everyone loves you no matter what you do. I wish we're the same. I wish I was born like you. So, lige your life well, okay?" Eunjoo smiled and she passed out because of too much alcohol

Felix's felt heart broken. Those words from the girl she likes... He never thought that Eunjoo envy him. Out of all the people, why him? He is not tha perfect but why does she envy him?

He caress her hair "You won't get hurt again, Eunjoo. This time I promise no one will hurt you"

He carried Eunjoo in a bridal style and walked to their house. He never felt that Eunjoo is heavy. It's like Eunjoo is safe on his arms. That's why no matter what, when and where. He won't hesitate to hug her nor carry her just to make her feel better.

As they arrived at Eunjoo's house. He was struggling to open the door but he succeeded. He put Eunjoo's around his waist and guided her to her room.

He slowly and carefully put Eunjoo to bed "Finally" he whispered and covered Eunjoo using her blanket. He was about to go when Eunjoo held his hand "Hmm?"

Eunjoo is whispering something but Felix can't hear it. He lowered his head to hear everything but Eunjoo pulled him-

AND SHE KISSED HIM...

Felix's eyes widened the fact that the girl she likes kissed him first.

He is slowly losing his mind and can't even move a bit...

His heart is beating faster...

The night he won't be able to forget....