80

Third person's POV

Hyunjin parked the car in front of Jihyun's house. He looked at Jihyun who's currently busy doing something with her phone "We're here"

"H-Huh? Ah, yeah"
Jihyun answered and was about to go but-

"I'm thirsty" Hyunjin said that made Jihyun stop

"So? Buy yourself a drink. I'm out, bye!" Jihyun said and got out of his car but before she completely close the door "Thanks for the ride but I still hate you" she closed the door and ran inside her house

Hyunjin smiled knowing that there's a little process with Jihyun. He is not really thirsty, he is just pretending to be thirsty expecting Jihyun to let him enter the house. He wants to spend a little bit time with her. He started driving away when someone started calling him.

Minho calling...

"What?"

[Hands down to Caius]

"Why?"

[Aside from making Felix jealous, even you.]

"Me? Huh? What do you mean?"

[Where's Jihyun? Are you with her right now?]

"Nope, she just entered her house"

[Ah]

"What do you mean by even me?"

[Take a look at Jihyun's funstagram story. I'll hang up now]

Minho ended the call. Hyunjin quickly parked the car and searched for Jihyun's profile. Then, he looked at her story. He never expected that a small thing will make him jealous and will make him mad at Caius.

Eunjoo ran downstairs wearing her cute pink pajamas, she sat between Seojun and Caius. They all started watching the drama that Caius recommended. Mama Shin is currently sleeping at her room because she's tired of work.

"What's the title?"
Eunjoo asked and started eating the snacks

"Secret, love" Caius said

Eunjoo stopped eating and hit Caius "What did you say?"

"Secret love" Caius repeated

"Ya, are you crazy?"
Eunjoo glared at him

"Why? That's the title. What's wrong with you?" Seojun asked her sister

"Ah" Eunjoo embarrassingly nodded her head

She felt embarrassed because she thought Caius is fooling her.

Caius smiled at her cute reaction. He never thought that the title will give him the butterfly feelings. He is thankful to the writer of the story for naming the drama Secret love.

"Oh! That's you!"
Eunjoo excitedly shouted as she saw Caius in the drama "Wow! I thought you're only a model? Why are you acting now? This is amazing. We're always together but you never told me about it"

"I was planning to tell you but you're so talkative. Do you remember when I told you that I want to try modelling? You told everyone that I am already modelling for famous brands here which is not true"
Caius 

"But you became a real model" Eunjoo pouted

"Let's just watch the drama, okay?" Seojun told the two

They started watching the drama but Caius can't stop glancing at Eunjoo from time to time. He promised his self to make Eunjoo his girl friend even though he's already a rising star.

Felix can't stop thinking about the girl he saw in Eunjoo's room. She's familiar the more Felix thinks and try to remember where she saw her. There's something that Felix can't stop remember the girl he saw. 

The door bell rang. 

Felix got up and ran downstairs. He opened the door "Hyunjin?"

Hyunjin entered and sat on the couch soullessly. He didn't even greeted Felix, who's the owner of the house he entered.

"What happened to you?"
he asked and closed the door

"I don't know what's happening to me"
Hyunjin said and sighed

"Aren't you supposed to go with Chan and the others?"
Felix asked

"How can I go there? How can I have fun? I need your advice" Hyunjin looked at Felix

"Advice about what?" Felix asked

"How do you control your jealousy, anger or eager to kill someone?"
Hyunjin asked

"You feel those? I thought you're not a human. I forgot"
Felix smirked annoying Hyunjin

"This is the first time I will say this. Please, help me"
Hyunjin whispered

"Help you with what?" Felix

Hyunjin showed Felix what he saw "How to control my anger?"

It was Jihyun's story is a photo of her and Caius. She congratulated him by his released drama and magazine. The next photo is Caius's photoshoot, looking like a hot boyfriend. Hyunjin really feel mad at his cousin. He also wants to kill him for taking such photo with Jihyun.

"What's wrong with this photo?"
Felix asked as he felt that it was just random photo

Hyunjin stood up "How can he fucking take such cute photo with Jihyun?! He knows that I like-"

"You like?" Felix 

"Nevermind" Hyunjin sighed and sat again

"Oh come on, I already know it" Felix smirked

"Fine, I like Jihyun" Hyunjin

"That's why you're jealous with this ordinary photo?"
Felix asked

"That's not just some ordinary photo! They look like a couple there! Shut the hell up! I'm so angry and I want to fucking kill my cousin for that. Fuck!"
Hyunjin shouted out of anger

"Chill, this means nothing, okay?"
Felix 

"I don't know. I don't want to go home. I don't want to see his face. I might beat his ass"
Hyunjin rested his head and closed his eyes

"Are you going to sleep here? Alright, then. If you're hungry, just order. I don't have any foods here. I'll go upstairs, sleep in the guest room. Lastly, lock all the doors and windows" Felix said and went straight to his room leaving the frustrated Hyunjin at the living room, alone.

"This is so annoying"
Hyunjin whispered and was about to cry

Felix closed the door and was about to lie down on his bed, his phone received a message from Chan. 

From : Chan

Where's Hyunjin?

To : Chan

He can't go there. Something came up. 

He turned off his open and sat on his bed, but someone caught his attention. There's a guy inside Eunjoo's room "What the hell?" he whispered

The guy turned around. 

It's Caius, inside Eunjoo's room.

"Fuck" he cursed