108

Eunjoo's POV

It's our last subject for today then we will go home after. We're going to talk to the class officers of different levels and sections to announce our plan. Why am I elected in this time of struggles? Did Kayden elected me because he wants me to fo all the work? Oh gosh.

Minho went to the front "Okay, so you have a piece of paper. On that paper write the name of you and the partner you want to be with during Love Hunt. Then, put the paper here in the box"

I don't know if I should participate with the Love Hunt or not. The thing is, I badly want to watch them all.not join. I mean why would I join when I planned everything? There's no fun there.

I almost screamed when I felt my phone suddenly vibrated. I quickly opened it to see who sent me a message or notification.

From : Felix

Ya, write my name!

Hahahahaha he sent me a message judt because he want me write his name? As if...

I kept my phone inside my bag and looked at his direction. He showed me his paper and kept signaling me to write down his name. He is crazy.

"Are you all done?" Minho asked

One by one they passed their paper, including Felix who kept signaling me to write his name. Why would I? I quickly wrote my name...

Eunjoo and Felix

I already did, idiot. I don't have any choice but to choose you since I am not comfortable with others. You should be happy, deep voice. I put the paper inside the box and went back to my seat. I just told Minho something about the change of plans and he will announce it now.

"In Love Hunt there are 3 colors of papers. You need to find at least one with your partner. White means you are the winner, blue means change of partner with first couple you will see then pink is the confession to your partner whether it's hatred or love" Minho said and showed us the box "You all wrote the names here with the partner you want to be with. Your name should be on left side and the partner you want to be with is on the right side. I will take a look at this later and will see if there are some who chooses the same person. Then, that person who has two person that chose him/her will have to choose tomorrow and will put down the name here. Then, those who doesn't have a partner will end up with the person who doesn't have a partner too"

"Okay, that was a very good idea. Thanks to our class officers who worked hard to think of the ideas. Anyway, let's see each other tomorrow. Class dismissed"
Ms. Cha said and left the classroom

I hope she is always our last subject but damn. There is a rotation everyday and I'm being forgetful who is the assigned teacher everyday. I can't even remember name. I just call the  Ms./Mr. then their subject name. 

I quickly arranged my things and left the classroom "Seojun!" I shouted when I saw my brother, I quickly ran to him

"I'm going out with my friends. Is it okay if you will go home alone?"
he asked

Friends? I can't see his friends. All I can see is Xera standing at the gate of the University while waiting for someone. Ooooh, my brother is making a move. 

"Alright. Go now. She might get tired of waiting"

"Huh?" Seojun

I pushed him "Bye! Drive well, my stupid brother!"

He chuckled and waved at me. I watched him got in his car and drove away. I knew it. He stopped in front of Xera and she got in the car. I'm so happy for him but not for myself. I don't know what time am I going home.

I was about to go when a car stopped in front of me. The window opened and I saw Felix inside. I knew it. This is his car. No wonder the atmosphere changed when this car stopped in front of me. 

"Get in. I hate waiting" he said and opened the door

I got in his car and he started driving.

"Ya, was that your idea?" Felix asked

"What? The Love Hunt? Yes, but the choosing the partner was Minho's idea. Isn't he so great? I don't even know how to choose the partners but he got an idea" 

"That's not even cool. I have an amazing idea-"
Felix

I looked at him "What?"

"U-Uh... I-It should be picking up your partner out loud not writing on the paper. I mean wasn't that-"
Felix

"As expected. Just shut up and focus on the road" 

"Ya! That was really amazing. I mean it was my idea of course it's amazing!" Felix shouted

"Can you stop shouting? It sounds like you're a killer. They might think-" 

"Whatever. My idea is amazing than Minho's idea. Why would your praise his idea? It's not even-"
Felix

"Can you just focus on the road? I am currently thinking about something"

"What is it?" he looked at me

"I am now thinking how to kill a deep voice guy who kept bragging about his nonsense and stupid idea"

He rolled his eyes and focused on the road. 

Cute-

What, What?! Cute? Who?! Ya, Shin Eunjoo! 

He parked the car in front of his house. Of course, he is Felix. He will make me walk. We both got out of the car. I was about to go-

"D-Did you wrote my name?" he asked

"Why would I?"

"I told you to write my name! Are you stupid?!" he shouted

"I told you to stop shouting and why would I do that? As if you wrote my name-"

"O-Of course, I wrote your name, idiot!" he looked away

Wtf is wrong with me? Why is my heart beating fast?! Damn it.