190

Third person's POV

"Are you sure you're okay here?" Hyunjin asked as he looked at the place "Why does Inyeop have to assign me this one? He should've went there"

Jihyun nodded "I'll be fine. I'll see you later, I guess"

"I'm sorry. Just call me if you're ready to go home, so I can pick you up" Hyunjin

She kissed him "Bye! I love you, please take care" she winked and got out of the car

Hyunjin smiled as he realized what Jihyun did and told him. He drove away to where Inyeop was telling him to go.

"Jihyun!" Jeongin called

She quickly got in Jeongin's car "Let's go"

Jeongin started driving to the hospital. They were all called by Caius except for Hyunjin and Eunjoo. They don't know why but they feel uneasy that Caius wants to tell them something. Inyeop even lied about telling Hyunjin to get something from their grandparents' house because he doesn't want to leave Jihyun alone. Jeongin even waited for her to arrive at the meeting place and left together.

Everyone is already there at the hospital. Jeongin and Jihyun finally arrived and went to the floor where Caius's room is. They saw everyone there, including Inyeop. They all entered the private room and saw Caius smirking.

"Why are you smirking?" Jeongin

"First is Changbin" Caius said that made everyone confuse "You are really talented, I saw your video where you are singing and rapping. I gave the tape to Ace Entertainment and they want to meet you there. I think you should grab the opportunity because they really want to see you"

"A-Ace Entertainment? Where you signed in?" Changbin

He nodded "They will be glad to know if you want to sign in there as well. What do you think?"

"I will obviously sign there" Changbin chuckled

"Jeongin" Caius called that made Jeongin nervous "You like Lexie and she likes you as well. You shouldn't avoid her because she rejected you before. She said she is not ready yet and now she is ready you are avoiding her. You shouldn't do that and watch her fall for someone. You are so lucky and I hope you won't miss the opportunity. Live your life like you are gonna die tomorrow"

Jeongin nodded slowly "I will"

"She's like a younger sister to me. Please, take care of her and don't ever break her heart nor make her cry" Caius threatened him and looked at Seungmin "You... I know you like Eunjoo and I admire you for keeping it as a secret because you respect Felix and Eunjoo's relationship. I am not gonna tell you this to tolerate you, I want you to grab every opportunity you have which is I never did. I just love how Eunjoo looks happy when she is with Felix and now I am regretting that I didn't do anything to fulfill my happiness. I am didn't tell you those to ruin them both, I just want you to be aware that no matter what happens. You also deserve to be happy"

Seungmin kept his silence.

"Chan, I really want to thank you for welcoming me in your group. I am alone ever since I transferred here and lived here in Korea. You were the first to approach me aside from Hyunjin. You were the most caring and loving person I know. No wonder everyone loves you. I hope you will have a girlfriend soon" Caius jokingly said that made Chan smile "Minho, I know you like Jihyun and I am not mad about that. I understand what you feel and I want you to know it's normal to feel jealous but you shouldn't let your feelings drag down your friendship with Hyunjin. There's a lot of girls out there and I am regretting not finding one that can love me back"

"Don't worry. I am moving on and I am happy for the both of them" Minho smiled

"Han Jisung, you were the most cheerful and positive one in the group. I love how you handle every problem you have. I also love how you make everyone smile as much as you can. But, I-It's not bad to show how you really feel. You are also a person but looks like a squirrel, you also have feelings and you need someone beside you. Don't be scared of showing how you really feel, okay?" Caius

"I promise" Jisung

"Felix, thank you for going here always although you have some bad situation right now. No matter how hard it is, always remember, we all got your back and will help you get out of the trap you are in. Also, please take care of Eunjoo when I am gone. Please, don't make her cry nor breakheart. She is too precious to experience that" Caius

Felix just nodded.

"Lastly, Jeong Jihyun. Thank you for making Hyunjin happy. I saw how you changed him and I hope you two will still be together in the future. He is a crybaby and you should take care of him. He always hide what he feels and chose to face it alone. Please, be there for him always and love him as much as you can. I also want you to be happy and take care of yourself" Caius smiled and wiped her tears

He looked at them with tears falling from his eyes.

He will treasure and bring every moments he had with them...