62

Caius' POV

I opened my eyes and saw an unfamiliar room. Where the hell am I? Damn it. I looked around but I am alone.

"E-Eunjoo?! Eunjoo!! Where are you?!"

The door opened and a familiar girl entered. I don't remember her name but she's familiar to me. There's no way I can't recognize her.

"Don't shout, she won't hear you" she smiled and kneeled in front of me

"Where is she?!"

"You still care for her even though you have this?" she asked and punched my wound

"A-Ahhhh!!!!!"

This bitch.

"So, how was your sleep?" she asked while smiling at me

"Where is Eunjoo!?"

"She's sleeping somewhere. She's fine, you don't have to worry" she smiled once again and held my face "Why does Eunjoo have all of you? First is Seungmin, Second is Felix, and now it's you. What does she have that I don't? She's a bitch, she doesn't know anything but to flirt. She's a nerd, a loner, weirdo and a disgusting creature"

"You are more disgusting than her!"

"Oh wow" she smirked and stood up

She pointed the gun at me.

"Where is Eunjoo?!"

"Sssshhh, don't move. I can't do this" she whispered while trying to aim for my chest "There, much better!" she smirked again

"You are crazy! Why the hell are you doing this?!"

"You are not part of the plan, it's only Eunjoo. I don't know why you are there, you almost ruined the plan" she is glaring at me and kneeled in front of me

"Who the hell are you?"

"You'll know soon. For now, I will bring the girl here. I want you to see her before she dies" she winked and left the room, she slammed the door so loud

Damn. I have to think about a plan how to get us out of here. 

The door opened so loud and guy entered carrying Eunjoo who's currently unconscious. She has blindfold on, her hands and feet aren't tied. It'll be easier for me to think of a way how to get out of here. She can help me remove the ropes tied on me once she woke up. She was put beside me. 

"Don't wake her up"
the guy said and slammed the door as he leave the room

Why is he telling me what should I do?! 

"E-Eunjoo, wake up" I whispered and tried to shake her

"Hmmm" she groaned, I can hear her heavy breathing. 

"Eunjoo, wake up. We need to leave this place" 

She started panting and started moving her hands, she removed her blindfold "W-Where are we?"

"Sssshh, don't make a sound. We need to think of a way to leave this place, First, remove the rope tied on my hands"

"H-How did we e-ended up here?"
she whispered and started untying the rope

"That doesn't matter right now. Are you okay? Did she hurt you?" 

"N-No, I'm fine. I just r-remembered us on a speed boat a-and the speed boat e-exploded" Eunjoo

"You are right. It's that girl's fault. She is the one who made the speed boat explode. Whatever they will do or make us do. Just follow her, don't ruin her plan or it will ruin my plan" 

"H-How did you k-know it's a girl?"
she asked while looking at me

"She went here earlier" 

Someone kicked the door "I knew it, you are already awake!" she smiled at us "Hi, Eunjoo"

"P-Penelope?"
Eunjoo whispered

Right. It's that girl, Penelope.

______________________________________

Eunjoo's POV 

"W-Why the hell are y-you doing this?!"

"Can't you tell?! I'm jealous!"
Penelope shouted and sat on the chair

"Jealous? Of whom? Me? You are jealous of me?!" 

"It's ridiculous, right? I'm jealous of a nerd"
Penelope smirked

"Why? What did I to you?" 

"I am like you, Eunjoo. I once also experienced the feeling of a nerd, everyone also hates me and everyone kept making fun of me. I once had the braces, messy hair and that ugly fashion style. We are the same, those two, Soomin and Arian kept making fun of me. Everyday is a hell for me, no one would help me. I almost killed myself but I changed, I became friends with Soomin and Arian but they still treat me like a slave. There, I saw you, I thought it's going to be my turn to have revenge not on them, but on you. I like Felix but that damn bitch Soomin, she said we can't like Felix because she likes him. She did everything to make Felix her boyfriend, I continued helping her. When she finally gave up, I thought I will have the chance but you stole Felix from me. You damn flirted him!"
Penelope shouted and kicked my stomach

I started breathing so hard and tried to calm myself. 

"Penelope! Let us go! It's not our fault if Felix doesn't like you! It's Soomin's fault! Why are you trying to have your revenge on Eunjoo?!"
Caius shouted

"Isn't it obvious?! I like Felix. I hate this girl! They helped her when she's still a nerd, they defended her but not me. They never did anything to help me back then, instead, they acted like they can't see me being bullied!" Penelope

"You are crazy! Eunjoo never did anything!"
Caius shouted

Penelope stood up and pointed the gun at Caius. 

"Y-Ya! Y-You might kill him!"

"So? People thought you two are already dead because of the explosion" Penelope smirked and kicked the end of the gun "Can't I kill him? He's not part of my plan anyway" 

"What is happening to you? A-Are you c-crazy?" 

Penelope took out an injection and walked towards Caius "He needs to sleep. He can't go with us. He will ruin my plans. He will be my clue for them. If they won't find him as soon as possible. He will die, pray for him" 

"P-Please, stop this!" 

I tried to cover Caius but the guy quickly dragged me away from Caius. 

"Sleep well, sweetie" Penelope whispered and injected something to Caius

"C-Caius..."

He looked at me and he slowly closed his eyes.