35

Third person's POV

Ahn Minjung ran to the radio station as Seungmin finished singing the song. She was about open the door but it opened and showed Seungmin.

"I-" Minjung stopped talking when Seungmin walked away "Seungmin!"

Seungmin looked back "What?"

"Let's talk" Minjung said and hoping that he will say yes

"Why? For what?" Seungmin

"I-I just t-think we have to t-talk" Minjun stuttered and can't even looked at Seungmin

"Alright, let's talk. I've been wanting to talk you" Seungmin said and started walking away from her

Minjung quickly followed Seungmin quietly. She's being careful with her foot steps' sound. She's trying to be quiet with her every move.

At the Radio station, Eunjoo opened the door and it hit Felix's head.

"Ya! That hurts!" Felix annoyingly shouted

"I'm sorry! I need to go!" Eunjoo said and was about to go but Felix held her arm "Let go of me! I need to follow them!"

"Follow who? Why are you going to follow someone? Are you a stalker?" Felix

"No! Argh!" Eunjoo said annoyingly and dragged Felix with her, she was trying to keep her distance far from Seungmin and Minjung "Be quiet"

"I'm not even talking!" Felix whispered angrily

Seungmin and Minjung arrived at the rooftop, and the two as well. They are peaking through the door and were silent to listen to the conversation of Seungmin and Minjung.

"We are here" Seungmin

"I just want to confess-" Minjung

"What? Confess? Why? Did you cheated on me, again?" Seungmin

Minjung looked at Seungmin, confused "W-What do you mean? We are not together anymore"

"We aren't? We never broke up. We didn't even talked before you left this place. What do you mean by we are not together anymore? You said we will fight but we will never leave each other, right? Don't you remember?" Seungmin asked while smiling sweetly, his hands inside his pocket "Did you decided to end everything between us on your own?"

"Seungmin-" Minjung called but she stopped talking when she saw Seungmin crying

"I forgot, your never treated me like your real boyfriend because you just used me in the beginning. You never had feelings for me and you will never have feelings for me" Seungmin

"I-I can explain" Minjung

"You don't have to explain. I never wanted to hear your explanations. Just hear me out, hear my feelings out. I'll be fine after that because ever since we became in a relationship. I never complained and I never got angry with you. I believed you and I will always believe you because I know in myself that you are the only one who cares for me back then. I always hear your explanations and confessions out. I never broke up with you althought it hurts me so bad. I told myself that this is just the beginning, we can survive this one. I was right, it was just the beginning..." Seungmin smiled and wiped his own tears "You cheated for three times with the same guy. You told me the truth so I believed you. We moved on from that issue and we became stronger. We said we will keep our relationship as a secret because people kept ruining us two but little did I know, you have added a new plan on your own"

"S-Seungmin..." Minjung called and hugged Seungmin tight

"You are in a new relationship with the same guy, again. That's not all, you didn't hesitate to kiss him in front of everyone, in front of me. You did it and you aren't bothered with my presence in the crowd. You even told everyone that you are just using me for your grades which hurts me the most. After that, the next day, you left without saying goodbye or even talking to me" Seungmin said and removed Minjun's hug "After what you've done to me. You never said sorry, you never apologized, even once"

Minjung kept crying.

"But do you know what hurts the most? I'm not even mad at you, even a bit. In fact, my feelings for you didn't even fade. I love you and will always be you..." Seungmin smiled and looked at her eyes "I don't want to force you to apologize to me" he smiled and was about to leave but Minjung hugged his back

"I-I'm sorry, forgive me, S-Seungmin" Minjung whispered while sobbing

Seungmin turned around and hugged her "Don't cry, even though you don't say sorry. I already forgave you, and we are good now. I will always be hoping for your happiness forever, so be happy with someone else. Don't let him make you cry, okay? I would never let anyone hurt you"

Minjung kept crying and it breaks her heart because Seungmin still hopes for her happiness after what she did to him. She never expected Seungmin to be the sweetest and kindest man she ever met.

Felix and Eunjoo are still peaking at them and can't even hear anything because the two are talking far from them. They can see their movements only.

"I think they are okay now" Eunjoo

"It already ended? We didn't even heard a thing" Felix

"That doesn't matter right now. What matters right now is they are finally okay" Eunjoo annoyingly said to Felix

"Are they still together or they really ended everything between them?" Felix asked

"How can I know? We didn't hear anything, right?" Eunjoo rolled her eyes

Felix looked at Eunjoo "Aren't you jealous of them?"

"Why?" Eunjoo

"The guy you like is hugging the girl who hurt him" Felix

"He is my ideal type but I don't like Seungmin" Eunjoo said and left Felix

"What? You don't?"Felix was shocked but he doesn't know why he felt happy