133

Felix's POV

I know I was so stupid for thinking that my grandfather will tell Eunjoo to leave me alone. I forgot how supportive he is when it comes to our love life.

"She's really funny" Grandfather kept repeating it to me

After talking and processing everything at school. They went to my house, Grandfather, Mom and Xera. They ordered food and ate it at my house. I don't even know why but they said they miss eating with me. Don't expect for my sister to say that. She is not some angel to act nice to me in front of Grandfather. If she wants to hit me, she will. Powerful, right?

"So, we will go now" Grandfather said

I nodded and vowed "Thank you so much for today, Grandfather. Take care"

"You too" Grandfather smiled as he hugged me and finally got in his car

"Everyone likes Eunjoo. We're just waiting for you to make a move, baby" Mom winked at me and got in her car

"Oh, Felix will be Felix. He is slower than you thought" Xera said and looked at me "If you don't want to make a move then I will tell Caius to do it" she made an annoying face and got in the car

I watched the car to drove away. How can my sister annoy me even if I'm in this kind of situation? Can't she atleast act nice for once? Damn it.

I entered my house and sat on the couch. They still have two hours in school. I'm already bored. I can't lie down nor move a lot. It hurts so bad. I looked at my phone and didn't clicked on any app. I was just staring at my home screen. It was Eunjoo's picture. Damn. She looks so lovely. When is she going to be mine, OFFICIALLY? Maybe my sister is right that I'm slower than they thought.

"Baby..." I whispered and smiled

Damn. I'm so in love with her. What am I going to do now? I can't even fucking get mad at her. I'm always soft whenever I see her smile.

I rest my head on the couch slowly trying not hurt my wound. I closed my eyes and slowly fell asleep...

_________________

"Felix?" someone called outside the house that woke me up

That familiar voice can even wake me up. Shit.

I stood up and opened the door "Shin Eunjoo"

She vowed "H-Hi, I-I was told to go here. Your Mom called my Mom because she said you don't have anyone here with you. Also, your wounds needs to be cleaned so..."

"Is that why you're here?"

She nodded slowly "Yeah"

"That's it?"

She nodded again.

"Come back when you have another reason" I said and closed the door

How can she be so insensitive? Can't she fucking feel that I want her to say that she's here to take care of me because she wants? Not because my Mom told her to. She should be guilty for hurting me- YEAH! SHE DID HURT ME! GOSH.

I opened the door and saw her pouting "Did you think of any reason now?"

She shook her head "Not yet-"

I slammed the door and sighed. Argh. What am I playing hard to get? I should be thankful she's here. Damn it. What's with you, Lee Felix?! Why do you act like some whining girl friend who didn't get what she/he wants?! Damn. Stop it!!!

I opened the door "Make it fast" I said and went straight to my room. I kept breathing fast. The last time we are alone, SHE KISSED ME. Oh gosh.

______________________________________

Eunjoo's POV

I sighed when I heard him closed the door of his room. I closed the main door and went upstairs, to his room. I know this is so awkward. I am just acting like we're close to each other. To be honest, I still feel awkward. He saved me even though I rejected him. Damn. I am so stupid.

I opened the door and saw Felix taking off his shirt- "Shit" I quickly closed the door and started panting

What a sight- NO!!! I mean- Oh my gosh. No. I didn't saw anything. That's nothing.

"Why are you so slow?" he asked while looking at me

DAMN HE IS STILL TOPLESS.

"A-Am I supposed to c-clean your wound seeing y-you l-like that?"

"Then, do you think you can clean my wound if I have my shirt on?" he asked

I shook my head slowly"N-No"

"Then, come inside" he said and left me standing here

Calm down, Eunjoo. That's Felix. I know he is hot. He looks hot but damn. Calm down! This is not the right time for you to imagine things and play! Shit.

I took a deep breath and entered his room. I left the door open widely and sat beside him. He turned around for me to see his wound. I started cleaning it- He suddenly turned around and held my wrist.

"Are you taking care of me because you're my personal assistant?" he asked

"Huh?"

"Last time, you took care of me when I was sick because you are my personal assistant. How about now? Is it because of my Mom?" Felix

"The thing-"

"You're fired. You're not my personal assistant anymore. Are you still going to clean my wounds?" Felix

"Your Mom-"

"Then, let's pretend my Mom didn't say anything. Are you going to clean my wounds?" he asked

"Y-Yes"

He smirked "You can continue" he said and turned around

WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT...