152

Hyunjin's POV

I sighed as I saw Felix's and Eunjoo's post on funstagram. How can they be so cheesy early in the morning?

calling Jihyun...

"Good morning"

[You remembered me? Wow]

"You mad? I'm sorry. I fell asleep last night"

[I know, your Mom told me. Anyway, where are you?]

"That's why I called you. I need to tell you something"

[You want us to break up?]

"It's not that. Please, stop mentioning that, will you?"

[I was just kidding. So, what is it about?]

"I am not gonna attend today's class"

[Why? Did something happened? Are you sick? What is it?]

"I'm not sick. I just need to pick up my brother from the airport"

[Your brother? You have a brother?]

"Hmm, he went to another country, studied there and now he is coming back here"

[Oh, I see. Should I visit you later or not?]

"I'll just go to you. I'll update you from time to time. I promise"

[Okay, update me]

"I love you. I need to go"

[I love you more, Hwang Hyunjin]

I waited for her to end the call and I stood up as I wore my clothes as fast as I can.

I ran downstairs and saw no one in the living room except for Caius who's sleeping on the couch "Ya, are you not going to school?"

"I am" he answered

He is already ready but looks like he is too lazy. He looks pale, maybe tired from shooting a drama.

"Are you okay? Do you want medicine?"

He shook his head "I can't drive"

"I'll drive you to school. Let's go"

We both left the house and got in the car. I started driving to Stay Universiry as fast as I can. I can't be late, my brother will probably tease me.

"Are you going to pick him up?" Caius asked

I nodded "Hmm"

"I see" Caius

"I'll tell Chan to drive you home later"

"I'm fine. I can just text my manager to drive my car" Caius

"Stop being so hardheaded. You are not a baby anymore to act like that. I'll tell Chan to drive you home. You can't say no"

Caius sighed and looked at the window "It's a waste that I chose being a star than gaining her love"

"Can you please move on? They are both happy. I don't know what's wrong with you. Let's not mess up with their relationship"

"I'm not gonna do anything. I just want to keep whining and complaining over and over again. In that way, I'll be able to move on from her" Caius answered

He is still in love with Eunjoo and I don't know why the hell is he telling me now. I just hope he will realize that there's so many girls out there that he can end up with.

We arrived at Stay University. I parked the car and watched him walked inside the University with all his strength.

A smile curved on my lips as I saw my girlfriend coming near my car. I quickly got out and hugged her as tight as I can.

"I hate weekends"

"I love weekends" she said and let go of the hug first, she looked at me "Why?"

"I missed you"

Damn. I really did missed her.

"We'll see each other tomorrow"

"You are not sure about that" she winked and ran inside the University "I love you!" she shouted and waved at me

Damn. I'm so in love.

"Hyunjin!" Eunjoo called

"Happy first anniversary to the both of you"

"Thank you" she smiled

"Why are you here? I thought you're going to pick up your brother?" Felix asked

"I will. I just drove Caius to school. He can't drive and he is getting weak. He doesn't want to rest nor drink medicine. So, can you, Eunjoo, watch him for me?"

"No worries-" Eunjoo

"Why would you ask my girlfriend? You know your cousin likes her" Felix

Eunjoo kicked him "Stop being annoying. Don't be rude to Caius"

Felix sighed and kept quiet.

"I'll watch him for you" Eunjoo smiled

"Thank you"

"Say hi for me to your brother" Felix said

I nodded.

"Bye!" Eunjoo waved at me and finally entered the school with Felix

I got in my car and started driving to the airport. It's been 10 minutes since his airplane landed. He deserves to wait for teasing me all the years I am with him.

Eunjoo and Felix are dating for 1 year, they met each other last school year. That means Caius is suffering for two years and still hoping that one day Eunjoo will like him back. Crazy, right? I thought he is fine when he found out that Eunjoo and Felix are going out. Now, he kept whining about it over and over again.

After almost 1 hour and 30 minutes of driving, I finally arrived at the airport where I will pick him up. I parked the car somewhere near the exit of passengers and got out as I looked around to see if he is there.

"Where the hell is he?"

Someone clapped behind me "As expected, my brother will pick me up"

I turned around and saw him "Let's go-"

"What's rushing you? Look at you! You even dressed up for me" he smiled as he looked at me

"Because you told me so"

"Do you still know me?" he asked

"Of course, stop playing around and let's go"

"It's nice seeing you again, Hwang Hyunjin" he smirked

"It's not nice seeing you again, Hwang Inyeop"