87

Felix's POV

I got in my car and started driving to the University. I want to tell Eunjoo to go with me but damn. I still feel mad for what I saw earlier. She's so annoying. Whatever. I'm not going to talk to her anymore. Whatever happens. Maybe she's in the school already. I didn't saw his brother's car.

______________________________________

Flashback

Mom called me earlier for no reason. She's whining to me about Eunjoo's sudden decision. Now, she's calling me again.

Mom calling...

"Mom-"

[I did everything for her to accept the offer and not to get tired of you. What did you do, Felix? Why did she decide like that?]

"I didn't do anything wrong. I even did her a favor but she suddenly acted like that. What can I do, Mom? She doesn't need the job anymore-"

[To be honest, I don't really care if you spend your money a hundred times. I just did thay because I want you and Eunjoo to end up together]

"What? Mom-"

[It's shocking, right? That's why I didn't scold you that much about the shoes you bought-]

"She already have a boyfriend"

[What?!]

I knew it she will act like this. I love her so much but damn. I hate it when she's suddenly shoutin on the other line.

"Heard me right. She has a boyfriend. Let's not bother her"

[No! I'll take care of it while you talk to Eunjoo now! I don't care if she's sleeping! You should apologize! Okay?! I'll do the rest! I love you!]

"Mom-" I didn't even get to say good bye because she ended the call already

See? She's deciding for my future. She's deciding who I should end up with and luckily she chose that nerd- Wait. She's not a nerd. She lied to us. Am I the only one who knows?

I put my phone down and ran downstairs. I opened the door and was about to go when I saw a car stopped in front of Eunjoo.

She's smiling so wide and got in the car. She's wearing a white hoodie and a jeans. The car was about to go when I saw someone I didn't expect to see.

Hwang Caius! You, again?!

Wait- Maybe Caius knows about her lying about being a nerd?

End of Flashback
______________________________________

I arrived at the University and annoyingly got out of the car carrying my things. I saw Changbin and Jisung walking towards me.

"Where are they?"

"Already in the classroom" Jisung answered and took a sip of his coffee

"You already bought yourself? Selfish"

"Of course, I bought it with my money" he rolled his eyes

The three of us walked to the classroom and I saw someone I am annoyed with. It's Eunjoo, she's at the door while holding the attendance sheet.

"Hey, Eunjoo" Changbin greeted her

She just nodded and smiled "Go inside. The teacher will be here anytime soon"

Jisung and Changbin quickly entered the classroom.

"You-"

She looked at me "What?"

"Nothing"

"Great! I'm so lucky!" our first subject teacher said and gave me a load of test papers "Can the two of check all of those for me? I need to discuss the lesson for yesterday and today. You two are excuse to my subject, don't worry"

"D-Do I really have to c-check it with h-him?" Eunjoo asked

I just felt offended. She knows my name, everything about me, we're close to each other but damn. She called me "him". Wow.

"You should be checking it with the president or the vice president but I need to assign them for something. Just go to my office, okay? Thank you to the both of you" she smiled at us and entered the classroom

I'm stuck with her. Damn it. How are we going to take care of these papers when I feel awkward with her after what I told her? That's so cheesy. I wish the ground will eat me alive.

"I'll carry-" Eunjoo

"I can carry all of these" I said and walked to the officer of our teacher. I am not mad at her. I just want her to feel guilty for what she told me last time we talked. I can hear her foot steps, I also feel her presence. She's probablu pouting by now. Yup, that's Eunjoo. She alwasy pout whenever someone act rude towards her. That's one of the reason why I always act rude to her or annoy her as much as I can.

We both entered the classroom and sat on the couch. She was about to close the door but she stopped when she caught me staring at her.

"Don't close it. I don't like the vibes here"

She nodded and sat on the couch "Shall we start?"

"How about you go back to the classroom? I'll finish everything"

"But-" Eunjoo

"I don't need any help with the person who told me to stop bothering her when I just helped her"

Eunjoo sighed "Jihyun already told me about it. I apologize for acting rude but I won't leave nor break up with Naze. I don't want to believe anything until I see it myself" she stood up and vowed to me "I know you're annoyed to be stuck here with me. I'll be in the cafeteria, just leave those papers you can't finish. I'll do it after I eat" she walked towards the door

I need to ask her. I need to know if what I saw last night were true. If she's lying to us.

"Eunjoo"

She turned around to face me.

"Everything I see right now were lies, right?"

Her eye brows met as a sign that she's confused "What do you mean?"

"You're not a nerd. You're just pretending"

She dropped the attendance sheet.

"Am I right?"

She looked away "H-How did you know?"

I KNEW IT.