161

Eunjoo's POV

"Shin Eunjoo!" my brother shouted as soon as he entered the room

I annoyingly woke up and glared "What?"

"Someone wants to give you this" he said and handed me a bouquet of flowers with a letter 

"From who?"

He sighed "Who else? Of course, from your boyfriend. He went here and told me to give you those. So, I did. I can't believe this. You recently just received gifts from him and you didn't even used it once. Now, you received another one? I guess Felix is really a billionaire"

"Just get out of my room" 

He sat beside me "Eunjoo"

"Hmm?"

"I don't know why do I feel weird when Xera texted me that we should meet before lunch. Is something going on?" Seojun

"Why the hell are you thinking if there is something going on? You two already broke up. She will probably apologize and will tell you that you should move on"

He hit my face with the pillow "You're so ugly" he said and left my room as fast as he can

He should be grateful that I woke up seeing these. If not, I will surely hit his face with hollow blocks. How the hell I have an annoying brother? I mean he should've stayed quiet his whole life and he will look cool. But why does he have to annoy me every minute I see him? 

I opened the letter and read it...

Good morning to you! This is so unexpected and I never thought I will be writing a letter. I was only planning to give you a bouquet of flowers but I don't think that's enough since you deserve better. I am writing this letter as an apology for ignoring you yesterday. I wasn't mad or anything at you. Also, don't think that you did something wrong, because you didn't. Something came up yesterday and it kept me bothered the whole day. Last night, I suddenly remembered you and wanted to talk to you but I felt shy. I don't know how to explain since it's very confidential. I am really sorry for ignoring you yesterday. Will you forgive me? If you will, come out here because I am waiting. If you are not going to forgive me, I will still wait here hahaha. I love you!

I looked at the window that can slightly see the front of the house. He is standing there in front of his car. He know show to be romantic and playful at the same time which is the side I really love about him. That side that no one has. Felix is unique and will always be different from any other boys. He will always be unique to me.

I went to the bathroom and took a quick bath. As I finished, I wore my uniform and did my morning routine. I just brushed my hair and carried my bag as I ran downstairs. I saw Seojun sighing while looking at his phone. Poor him. I hope everything will be fine between the two of them. I went outside and saw Felix smiling at me. I ran towards him-

He hugged me tightly "I am really sorry"

"Forgiven" 

"I'm glad" he smiled and cupped my face while pouting "Still, I feel guilty for ignoring you the whole day. I didn't even drove you to the school and to home"

"It's okay, Seojun drove us to the University while Chan drove me home" 

He nodded "That's a relief. Anyways, shall we go? We will be late"

"Yup"

He opened the door for me and I got in his car. He got in the car and started driving to the University. He intertwined fingers with me while his left hand is driving controlling the steering wheel.

"I heard Xera wants to meet Seojun?" Felix asked

"Hmm. I don't know why but my brother is kind of bothered. I just told him that she might tell him to move on and will apologize" 

Felix sighed "I hope they will get back together"

I took a picture of him while showing our holding hands and him driving. Damn. He look so hot right now. I wonder if he is always this hot? All I know is, he looks cute for me. Fuck it. We arrived at the school, we both got out of the car. He quickly held my hand as we both walked to our floor where our classrooms are. As we arrived in front of my classroom-

He pouted at me "Can I just try talk to the principal?"

"Why?"

"I want to be classmates with you. I just feel jealous knowing that you will be busy with Chan and Seungmin. I also want to be your partner and spend my whole time with you. Please?" Felix

"You chose that course. It's your fault. Besides, we always spend time with each other in my house. What's wrong with that?"

"Your brother and Jihyun kept disturbing us"
Felix rolled his eyes

"Then, sleep at my house later"

A smile curved on his lips and kissed me "Alright. I'll see you later" he walked away

I entered my classroom and saw Hyunjin "Oh, why are you absent yesterday? I can't submit your excuse form. You need to fill up the form"

Hyunjin just shook his head "Something came up"

"How about Caius? What should I put to his excuse form?"

"He is not feeling well" he answered

I nodded and was about to go to my seat-

"Eunjoo" Hyunjin called

"Hmm?"

"Felix- Nothing. Nevermind" he said and focused on his phone

Weird. 

I sat on my chair and almost dropped my phone when I received a message.

From: Felix
I love you!