181

Xera's POV

(Next Day)

We're currently eating lunch but the house feels empty without Felix and Lexie. I know this is crazy but I believe Lexie is saying the truth. Maybe Felix really didn't do anything. I was there and I am not fucking stupid not to know that my brother fell asleep when he was drunk. I also fell asleep that night but damn I know Felix won't do anything like that.

"Dad"

He looked at me.

"Aren't you going to do anything? I mean what if Felix really didn't do such?"

"Even you, Xera?" Dad

"Xera" Lexus called

"I was there that night. I even saw Felix at the living room where he fell asleep. The next thing I knew, he is in the bedroom with Yunhee. He said he doesn't remember anything but he just woke up half naked"

"Let's not talk about that in front of foods" Mom

I hate this feeling. I don't want Felix to feel like I am don't believe him. I know him, he is my brother. I should be able to know if he is telling the truth but how?! I don't have any evidence with me.

From: Seojun

I am here outside. Want me to go in?

To: Seojun

I'll go out. This is not a good time for you to go here.

I stood up and carried my bag "I'll go somewhere. I'll just go home later. I am with Seojun" I didn't wait for them to talk and left the house. I saw Seojun's car parked in front of my our house. I got in and sighed "Let's go"

He started driving the car away from the house "Anyways, Lexie is staying in our house for now. She said she doesn't want to go home unless she proved that Felix is telling the truth"

"Hmm, thank you for letting her stay there. I'll just bring her things there to use until she go home"

"Are you sure you are just going to talk to Yunhee? I mean you can't just-" Seojun

"Shin Seojun, my family is ruined because of her. I don't care if she is my friend for a long time. I know she is pregnant but fuck. It's not my brother's child. Why is he taking responsibility of something he didn't do? He is too young and I know Felix won't do such. He can't even touch nor think of anything like that to Eunjoo. Also, he loves Eunjoo, there's no way fantasy fucking will persuade him. Damn it. I know that girl did something"

After how many minutes of driving he parked the car in front of Yunhee's place. I was about to go when Seojun held me.

"Don't make any crazy decisions, Xera. I know that you are mad but please. This is not a way for you to know the truth. Just talk to her in a nice way" Seojun

I nodded "I will"

We both got out of the house. As we walked towards the doorsteps, I felt my blood boiling, I want to punch her so bad. Fuck this feeling. Stop. Calm yourself, Xera. Listen to Seojun.

Seojun knocked on the door "Song Yunhee"

As the door opened, my blood kept boiling so hard that I can even feel the heat. I want to hurt the girl I am seeing right now.

"Hi, Xera! Long time no-" Yunhee

I pulled her hair as much as I can "You fucking bitch! You are my friend! How dare you ruin Felix's life?! I trusted you so much! How can you take advantage of him being drunk?!"

"Xera!" Seojun shouted and took my hands away from her hair "Calm down"

I glared at Yunhee "If you want your life to be ruined, don't involve my brother, bitch! You just ruined his life! How can you be so happy with that?! You just ruined someone so bad! I know my brother wouldn't do anything like that! Just tell me the truth! My brother is not that type of person! Leave him alone-"

"I am pregnant and your brother is the Father. Enough. I already told you the truth" Yunhee

"Xera, please calm down" Seojun whispered and caress my shoulder

"Song Yunhee, I know your secrets. All of your secrets. I know that you fucked a lot of guys and now you are blaming everything to my brother?! He is still young for his life to be ruined! Can you stop this dirty game?! My brother deserves better and it's not you. Felix deserves the world not a trash like you. Once I found out that you are fucking lying. I will kill you with my own hands, bitch"

"As if" she smirked

"Try me, Yunhee. You know what I can do"

Seojun and I got in the place and he started driving as fast as he can just to take me away from that bitch. I felt my tears started falling as I remembered that it was all because of me. If only I didn't bring Felix with me, this would never happen to him. I feel bad for not doing anything last night for him. I should be the one siding with him not turning my back on him. I should be the one protecting him not avoiding him.

Seojun held my hand tight "Are you okay?"

"I feel guilty for not doing anything at all"

I am so stupid for watching him leave the house when it all started because of me.

I promise to do everything I can for Felix.