97

Felix's POV

As soon as I closed the door. I ran upstairs as fast as I can and went to the bathroom. I took a very quick bath and wore my clothes. Damn it. Why am I trying to impress her?! I sprayed a lot of my perfume to my whole body. I fixed my hair and ran downstairs carrying my phone and wallet.

I opened the door and saw her glaring at me "What?"

"Ya! You're almost getting ready for 1 hour! Are you going on a party?" she shouted

"No hahaha. I was just trying to impress the girls we are going to see. You know, I should make myself handsome so they won't forget about me. Besides, I just finished working out when you went to my house. So, it's normal for me to take a shower right after"

Actually, I never planned to do a work out today and I would never work out at night. It's just that, I saw her getting ready in her room. I just felt like she will go to me. I know her brother left, he called me and told me to watch Eunjoo because she's alone. So, when I saw her left her room. I quickly did push ups and some exercises I always do to make my abs- Nevermind.

"Where are we going?" she asked

"We're going to drink-"

"I don't want to drink" Eunjoo

I put my arm around her shoulder, naturally "You know when you got drunk. You kept telling me random things. Do you know why everyone loves drinking when they are sad?"

"Why?" Eunjoo asked

"It's because alcohol is making them let go fo the feelings they are keeping for a long time. It's the way for them to finally explode. You know. It's not good to keep hard feelings for a long time and pretend to be okay"

"What if we get drunk?" she asked

"Who said I will drink? You are the only one who will drink. I can't get drunk if you will drink. What if something might happen? Or you might do something embarrassing? I just want to make sure that I'm not going to be in trouble"

"You seriously care for yourself? Wow" she rolled her eyes

Damn. I love this. She's not removing my arm on her shoulder. We look like a couple right now. You know in dramas, some couples were goin out to buy some snacks in a casual clothes they wear in house. This is so fucking cheesy but I love it.

She sniffed and trying to find something. Then, she sniffed me "Wow! What's your perfume? I love that"

"You do?"

She nodded.

"It's a secret"

"You're not really in your right mind" she whispered

I smiled at her cute annoyed reaction. She said she likes my perfume. The last thing I remember was that I told Mom that I hate this perfume so much. But now, I think I'll buy tons of this perfume.

We arrived at the convenience store and entered. She went straight to the snacks part, I took four bottles of soju and went to the counter.

"Is there anything more, sir?" the cashier asked

"Yes, I'll pay for everythint she will bring here" I said referring to Eunjoo while taking out my money

"Ah, I see. Are you drinking with your girl friend?" he asked

My girlfriend?! Uh...

"Y-Yes, can we drink there?" I asked and pointed at the table outside

"Yes, sir. I think your girl friend loves junk foods a lot. I always see her here. She always buy chocolates-" he stopped talking and looked at me "Aren't you the one who went here and bought a plastic bag full of chocolates?"

I nodded "It's me"

"Are those chocolates and snacks for her?" he asked

I nodded "Yup, for her only. She's such a monster when it comes to chocolates and snacks. She hates vegetables"

"Ah" he said and nodded a few times

Eunjoo walked to us carrying a lot of snacks "I forgot my money. So, pay everything" she giggled and put all the snacks on the counter table

Cashier guy chuckled "I see. You're under your girl frienf hahaha"

Oh, fuck.

"Girl friend? Who? You?" Eunjoo asked me

"Just be quiet. He kept saying random things. I think he is a bit losing his mind now" I whispered to her

She nodded and kept eyeing on the cashier guy. I guess she believed me. Thanks, she did. She might think I'm trying to tell everyone she's my girl friend.

It's not like I told the cashier that she's my girl friend. He was the one who thought Eunjoo is my girl friend. So, it's not my fault. It's the cashier's fault that he got the wrong idea.

"Thank you, come again!" the cashier said and smiled at us as he gave us the snacks and soju we bought

I carried the plastic bags and went outside. We both sat down and she started eating the snacks while I opened the two bottles of soju for her. I gave the first bottle to her and watched her drink a little.

"Oooooooh, why does this taste like this?" she asked while her face is showing a bitter expression

"Why? You don't like it?"

"I do but damn. I didn't expect that I drank a lot of soju that night" she said looking proud of herself and looked at me "That guy might be tired of always staying up all night here"

"Yeah, he even said that you sremy girl friend. Ew"

Ew? No. I like it.

I love it when people kept thinking we're in a relationship...