172

Third person's POV

Eunjoo and Felix arrived at school. They went home around 4 am when Felix was sober and rest in Felix's house, since Eunjoo's house is locked. She went home 8 am to prepare for her classes. They went to school together like nothing happened the other night. It's still feel weird for her because that was the first time Felix acted like that when he is drunk. He would always hug Eunjoo when he is drunk but now he is different. What bothers her is, he kept apologizing when he clearly knows that Eunjoo wanted it. 

Felix is still bothered about Seungmin's action. He never thought that Seungmin will realize everything but he is lucky that he thought no one still found out about Song Yunhee. If someone did, and told Eunjoo, he is dead. It's the end of them.

They stopped in front of Eunjoo's classroom while holding hands.

"I'll see you later" Eunjoo said

Felix faked a smile "I don't think I can make it later. I mean I have to go somewhere later"

"But-" Eunjoo

"Is there anything important than Eunjoo? That you are choosing that somewhere over your girlfriend for many times"
Caius said as he appeared behind Felix with Hyunjin

"What?" Felix looks confused

"Your girlfriend wants to spend time with you. Is that too much to ask?" Hyunjin asked

"Even you two?"
Felix smirked

"We have to talk" Caius told him

Eunjoo looked at the three of them "What's wrong with the three of you?"

Caius walked away, leaving the three of them. Then, Felix followed him leaving Eunjoo confused and Hyunjin.

"Let them" Hyunjin

"What if they fight?" Eunjoo

"If they fight and Caius started, he has reasons. If your boyfriend started it, he is at fault"
Hyunjin told her and entered the classroom

Eunjoo can't do anything but enter the classroom as well. She is worried to the both of them. She sat beside Chan looking so anxious about what might happen to Felix and Caius. 

At the rooftop, Caius is staring at Felix with his non expression face. Felix is boredly looking at him, like he just want to end the conversation and leave Caius there.

"What is it?"
Felix asked

Caius grabbed his collar "Who the fuck is Song Yunhee?!"

Felix was shocked as she heard that name. His eyes widened as he realized that Caius knows about a girl named Song Yunhee and it made him nervous but he didn't let Caius caught him.

"Why? Do you like her?"
Felix smirked

"You fill up the form as her husband! Do you think no one will find out?! We know you are going to her these past few days. She is the one you are always choosing over your girlfriend and you have he guts to smirk now?"
Caius annoyingly let go of the collar and chuckled "I don't care if you got someone pregnant or fell in love with someone else. The thing is, break up with her if you don't love her anymore. I can't stand seeing Eunjoo being easily fooled by you"

"How did you know?"
he asked as he looked away

Caius is mad by how Felix is trying to take this problem easy when he is supposed to feel guilty for what he did "It doesn't matter. If you aren't going to tell her. I'll make sure to tell her myself. Also, tell your wife not to go near Eunjoo or I will kill her. She even has the guts to show up in front of Eunjoo and told her to stay away from you. You are really amazing, Lee Felix. You are so good at this kind of game"

"What did you say? Song Yunhee talked to Eunjoo?"
Felix

Caius smirked "She even tried to hit Eunjoo. I didn't let her. If I didn't know she is pregnant, I might not able to control my anger. Why? Are you scared that she might break up with you? You shoudldn't be scared, you started this and I will make sure to play with your games. I don't know why the hell Eunjoo still trusts you when it's obvious you are cheating on her, jerk"

Felix didn't expected that Yunhee will talk to Eunjoo. 

"Amazing, right? She trusts you so much and it's making me angry. I want to punch you and beat you to death. What did she do to you? She doesn't deserve things like that! She deserves better! I let her go and tried to move on because she said she loves you. You know how much I love her and how much she means to me. You are such a trash for making her look like a fool in my eyes"
Caius said as he tightened his fist

Felix didn't answered.

"You just gave me a reason not to move on and fight for her. Thanks for this opportunity. I'll make sure she will be happy with me, not with you. I won't let you hurt her this time. I will do everything for her to forget you. I won't let you win and make her a fool again. You belong to that girl. You two belong to the trash can" Caius said and was about to go but he stopped and looked at Felix "Ah, I won't make a move nor tell her about your secret. I want her to find out on her own. Then, I'll start making her mine. I want to apologize now and make sure t congratulate me when I succeed"

Felix looked at him.

"I'll win her, now leave her alone" he said and left Felix