96

Eunjoo's POV

(Next Day)

I'm now in my room. I'm lying down ever since I woke up. It's already 7:30 pm, I'm not yet eating nor drinking water. I think I'm planning to kill myself.

Did Naze fooled me because I am ugly? He doesn't like me because I am a nerd? What if I show myself to him? Is he going to try to like me?

Yesterday night was so fun, Caius and I played a lot of games and talked about random stuffs. He said that he hates Ji-hae, she's so clingy and talkative. We watched horror movies and played board games. We stayed up until 4 am. Then, I woke up at 3 pm, Caius wasn't here anymore.

My brother left and went out with his friends. He cooked a lunch for me and left a note saying that he won't be going home later. That means he might stay out with friends. I am alone here until tomorrow. That's why I'm bored and feeling down.

I am always like this, whenever I am alone. I feel down and I kept overthinking about random things I shouldn't be. It feels like I should be sad about something, I should worry about this and that, I should cry. I don't know. But damn, Naze even gave me a reason to cry.

I never expected that Felix is right. That guy is cheating on me or should I say he never had any feelings for me. He is just using me and making fun of me with his friends.

I also feel guilty for what I told Felix the other day. I told him to stay away from me knowing that he is trying to protect me from that Naze. I'm also thankful to him for making me realize that I'm not Naze's type. Although I always act rude and say harsh words to him, I am still greatful to have him. He is such a sweet guy.

The girl she will end up with is so lucky to have him. I wish that he will also be happy with the girl he's destined with.

"You shouldn't be sad, Eunjoo. Let's have fun instead" I whispered to myself and stood up

I took a very quick bath and wore something comfortable. I'm just with Felix, he is not that special to prepared for.

I left my phone and wallet with in my closet

I left my phone and wallet with in my closet. I locked all the doors and windows. I left the house and locked the main door. I went to Felix's house as quiet as I can. Who knows? Someone might see me. They might think I like him or what. Duh.

I rang the door bell and stood there as I waited for the door to open. No one is opening the door. I rang it one more time.

Felix opened the door...

HE IS TOPLESS...

WAIT.

WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING.

"What?" he asked

"U-Uh..."

"Uh?" Felix

"Can't you at least wore a tshirt? How can you show up wearing shorts only? Gosh!"

He chuckled "So, what? You're not that special. Why are you here?"

"I'm just hoping if you're free right now"

"Why?" Felix

"I just want to have some fun. You know my Mom is on a business trip and I don't know when she will go home. Then, my brother left earlier and will not go home tonight. I'm alone-"

"And reasons why I should go with you?" he said

"I-I just want to have some fun"

"That's it?" he smirked ad was about to close the door but I quickly held his wrist "What?"

"I just feel lonely. I was about to have a break down but I stopped myself and chose to have fun. Then, the night where I found out about Naze's purpose suddenly came to my mind. I just feel that I'm so stupid to-"

"Aren't you going to say sorry?" Felix

"To whom?"

He sighed "I see. You don't have any conscience. Come back here when you realize what you've done"

"Huh?"

"Think well" he winked and closed the door

Think well? About what? I don't understand. Why does he kept making me curious? Argh! He is so annoying.

I ran the door bell again for a lot of times and he opened it "Ya! What are you talking about? Think?"

"You seriously don't have any idea, stupid" he rolled his eyes

"Just tell me what"

"You didn't thanked me for beating him that day and you even told me to stay away from you" he smirked and lowered his head "Now, what? You want to have fun with me? Dream on, fiona"

"Fine! I'm sorry and thank you. Happy?"

He sighed and hit my forehead "Be nice, Eunjoo. Can't you do that? You're always-"

"I'm sorry for pushing you away and stepping on your pride. Thank you for protecting me although I don't have any idea what happened that day. Again, thank you for hugging me and comforting me when no one did. Thank you for taking care of me when I'm drunk. I am seriously thankful to you, Felix"

Felix smiled and patted my head "I didn't know you can be nice sometimes. But, yup. I'm happy and I forgave you for what you've done. Now, wait here and I will make you let go of the feelings that is making you sad. Wait for me"

He closed the door. I annoyingly crossed my arms and leaned on the wall. I am seriously thankful to him, and I am sincere when I apologized and thanked him.

Felix is always there when I need to cry...

Just like in the story I wrote. He is always making me feel better with little actions he make.