121

Third person's POV

While Felix and Eunjoo were getting along and were having a process from friends to mutual something. After a long time of hiding and kept protecting each other, finally, they have each other now.

But at the other part of the Amour Forest. There's two who are really awkward with each other. They were sweet last time they watched a movie, they are talking but they doesn't know what's with the weird atmosphere.

Jihyun kept avoiding Hyunjin's gaze by pretending to explore the way they were at. She's trying not to be rude or mean again as a promise to Hyunjin last night.

"Hyunjin-" Jihyun

"Jihyun- Ah, you go first" Hyunjin said

"No, I am not going to say something important. I just want to ask if you want to switch partner-" Jihyun

"No, I want you to be my partner until this game ends. Is that what you want to say?" Hyunjin asked

She nodded slowly as she felt frightened of how bold Hyunjin is. Jihyun is trying to calm herself from the nervousness.

"W-Why? Are you going to say something?" Jihyun asked

Hyunjin nodded and put both of his hands inside his pocket "Last time when I asked you to try liking me again. I didn't say anything after that. I want to say everything now since I don't know if you're giving me a chance or not. I don't want to regret not telling you everything"

"Okay, so, what is it?" Jihyun

"That time, when you confessed and kissed me. I really don't know how to react. I was surprised because you suddenly kissed me. I hate it when a girl is the one who's confessing to me. I want to confess first before the girl will. So, I left you that day-" Hyunjin stopped talking when he saw Jihyun glancing at him from time to time "Yes, I like you if you are wondering. I really like you. At first I thought we can't like you because they all treat you like a younger sister. I hid my feelings for you and been hoping for you to like me but damn. I'm so lucky that yo confessed first but then, as what I've told you. I hate it when a girl is confessing first. Our friends told me that it doesn't matter if we will like each other. So, I quickly moved and didn't want any longer"

"What the fuck? Do you know that I feel so stupid that I even promised myself not to talk to you? I seriously hate you that day. I kept telling myself that one you will cry a river because of me. Argh" Jihyun annoyingly said

Hyunjin chuckled "And you don't like me anymore" he said that made Jihyun stop walking "Why? Are you okay?"

Jihyun looked away "A-About that..."

"It's okay. I tried my best for you to like me but I guess I'm not so lucky this time-" Hyunjin

"I-I still like you" she whispered

Hyunjin was froze and felt like everything around him stopped moving. Those words from Jihyun kept repeating on his ears.

"A-Are you okay?" Jihyun asked him

"No, I'm so fucking happy that I don't even know what to do. I don't know how to react damn it" Hyunjin said as he kept cursing. He looked at Jihyun with sincerity "I swear you won't regret. I promise I won't hurt you. Aside from my family, you are my priority. I love you and I'm willing to take my fucking head off if ever I made you cry"

Jihyun smiled "Really?"

"Really" he repeated and automatically smiled. He hugged Jihyun tightly "Thank you for liking me. Don't ever leave me"

She smiled and hugged him tightly.

As the game finished. Everyone went back in front of the stay in house. They all came back with different partners, Felix and Eunjoo, Kayden and Yara, Hyunjin and Jihyun, Chan and Soomin, Minho and Seulgi and the others were still the same.

"So, the winner of the Love Hunt is Jisung and Lei!" Ms. Cha shouted and everyone clapped "The couple that will receive punishment are Taeyang and Misun, Taeil and Seokyoung, Jeongin and Solbi" she added

"Everyone go to the lunch area. After lunch you can either take a walk or rest in your room. We will be having our campfire of love later night after dinner" Kayden announced to everyone

Everyone went to the lunch area to eat. Some decided to walk at the forest to take pictures while some decided to rest in their rooms.

After taking their lunch break, they all went to their own thing. Jihyun went to Eunjoo and Soomin's room to tell them what happened between her and Hyunjin at the forest.

"Then, what?" Soomin asked

"I-I don't know. We're like uhm... Good now? I think we're not officially in a relationship yet but we're sure about each others' feelings" Jihyun said

Eunjoo screamed so loud "Omg!!!"

"Ya! Don't act like nothing special happened to you and Felix. I saw you two holding hands at the bus" Jihyun rolled her eyes

Eunjoo chuckled "Fine. We held hands. Also, earlier..."

Soomin and Jihyun both looked at her waiting for her story to continue...

"W-We're like having a process. I-I mean he promised not to hurt but he is not yet confessing. I hope he will" Eunjoo

"Argh, luck you two. Chan just told me to take care of myself and not go after him" Soomin pouted

Jihyun and Eunjoo were both happy to finally see the guys they like slowly making a progress...

______________________________________

A/N:

I want to update as much as I can but damn. I am not feeling well, I kept vomiting. So, you guys wait for tomorrow.