13

Eunjoo's POV

"No!" Felix shouted desperately

"So, are you okay with it?" Mrs. Lee asked me

"I just need to remind him what to study every night, I will control his meals for lunch, break time and dinner? In short, I will be controlling him in any style I like?"

"Yes, you will be the boss" Mrs. Lee smiled

"Mom, are you kidding me?" Felix

"No, Felix. I am being serious right now. This girl will be controlling your life" Mrs. Lee

"You can't do this to me, Mom" Felix

"Of course, I can" Mrs. Lee stood up and carried her bag "Eunjoo will control you until you learn, okay? I love you so much, sweetie. I need to go now"

"Take care, Mrs. Lee"

"Thank you, sweetie" Mrs. Lee winked at me and left the house

I turned around and faced Felix "From now on, you will be following everything I want you to do, Lee Felix"

"Shin Eunjoo, you don't know what you are doing" Felix

I glared at him "Of course, I know. I'll send you the rules or should I say my rules that you need to follow"

"This is fucking unfair!" Felix shouted and stood up

"Are you scaring me? Sorry but I'm not scared. I'll see you tomorrow, Lee Felix" I winked at him and left his house while holding the credit card

I got in the house and saw my brother scrolling through his phone but the tv is one. This dumb ass. I turned off the tv and walked upstairs. This is really going to be fun hahahaha!!! Oh my gosh. I'm so excited to control Felix. I entered my room and locked the door.

I went to my study table and opened my laptop, he'll send a follow requests on funstagram in 5... 4... 3... 2... 1...

l_felixxx is requesting to follow you

I KNEW IT HAHAHAHAHA(^^)

I accepted his requests and there he sent me a message "Hahahaha I will be having fun, Felix hahaha"

"Hahahahahaha!!!" I laughed so hard and suddenly saw Felix entered his room

He is glaring at me like he wants to kill me right now. I winked as I showed him is credit card while dancing a weird dance. I made different faces to tease him even more. I can feel his anger from here hahahahaha. I did the flying kiss and closed my curtain.