192

Hyunjin's POV

"You go. I love you" Caius

I got out of the bathroom "I love you? Wow. I just got goosebumps"

"He is Caius. What do you expect?" Inyeop asked

I nodded "Right"

Caius smiled as he ended the call. He is typing on his phone while smiling so wide.

"You are sick but you are still flirting?" Inyeop

"I am not flirting" Caius said and looked at me from head to toe "What are you wearing? Are you going somewhere?"

"A date with Jihyun" Inyeop answered

"Wow. I am sick yet you are flirting?" Caius

"I am not flirting. It's normal for us to go on a date since we have an official relationship. How about you? Saying I love you to Eunjoo when you two aren't in a relationship?"

Try me, Caius. You just started a fight that I am good at.

Caius rolled his eyes "I'll tell Jihyun to break up with you. Let's see who will win"

"Why would you tell her to break up with me?! You are crazy!"

"Aigoo! Our Hwang Hyunjin is getting mad" Inyeop jokingly said and put his arms on my shoulder "He even sprayed perfume all over his body"

"What can you say? Something special might happen today" Caius smirked

"Look how he dressed up for a date with Jihyun. She will probably laugh at him" Inyeop

"You two are insecure that I have a date" I annoyingly removed his arm from my shoulder and left he private room. I left the hospital and got in my car and started driving to Jihyun's place.

I just hate how those two kept annoying me just because I have a date and they don't. They should date if they are insecure, like they are in the same age to date especially Inyeop. He has everything except for a girlfriend. He should marry as soon as possible.

Felix calling...

"What?"

[Jihyun is at Eunjoo's house]

"Alright. I'll be there"

[Good luck]

He ended the call after saying good luck. Why would he say that? I've been on a date with Jihyun for a hundred times more than he and Eunjoo did.