186

Felix's POV

After giving it to Eunjoo, I left the school as fast as I can. I am too embarrassed and thankful for what happened last night. I got in my car and started driving away from the University. I feel embarrassed for crying last night. I am thankful because she stayed and comforted me. I never expect her to be there. I really went there to spend time alone. I am just waiting for Yunhee to sleep and I go to my house. I can't stay at her house, I feel unsafe. I heard that Xera talked to Yunhee the other day and threatened her.

Yesterday, I felt safe when my friends said they believe me and would help me figure things out as soon as possible. I am thankful to them for understanding my situation.

The other night, I feel alone, like no one really believed me. I lost everyone and lost myself. I felt weak and been wanting to give up. But now, this feels different. I became stronger and has a lot of confidence to fight. I became the better version of myself.  It's all because of those who believed me, especially Eunjoo. They all made me stronger. I will always he thankful to them.

I arrived, I went inside and saw Yunhee playing with her phone. I don't understand why am I even going here even if I feel uncomfortable around her. I handed her the chocolate she wants.

"Thank you!" Yunhee smiled and started eating

Chan calling...

"Chan?"

[Where are you?]

"Yunhee's house"

[Go here. Something happened to Caius]

"Why?! What happened?"

[He is still unconscious. Also, Eunjoo found out about Caius's disease-]

"S-She found out? Where is Eunjoo? How is she?"

[She is inside the room. She doesn't want to leave Caius]

"I'll go there" I ended the call

I took my bag and was about to go when Yunhee blocked the door while smirking.

"Where do you think you are going?" Yunhee

"Hospital. Caius is in danger. Now move"

Yunhee chuckled "You are not therr for Caius. You are there for that girl! She is already your ex! Why are you still communicating with her?!"

"Shut up-"

"Does your friends know about what you did? Do they know that you broke up with her? Do they know that I am pregnant with your child? They will probably avoid you once they find out. Stay here or I will tell them" she smirked

"They know everything. I told them everything and even what I feel. Guess what? They believed me and will help me figure things I need to know. They stayed with me. You must be going crazy knowing that everyone is believing me. I will put an end to this" I harshly mover her away from the door and left the house. I got in my car and started driving the car to the hospital.

Shin Eunjoo, please be fine. You should be strong, not for me but for Caius. He needs you to be strong so he can leave peacefully.

Hyunjin calling...

"I'm on my way"

[Hmm, Chan and the others just left. They went back to the school to tske care of things. Only me, Inyeop-]

"How about Eunjoo?"

[She is still here. She doesn't want to leave Caius]

"I'm near. Wait for me" I ended the call

This is fucking frustrating. I hope Caius still have chance to live longer. Why does it have to be him? It can be me instead. I'm the one that deserves such kind of situation.

As I arrived at the hospital, I rushed to the floor where Caius's room is. I saw Inyeop and Hyunjin outside the room of Caius.

"Where is she?"

"Inside" Inyeop

"What took you so long? Why did you left the University?" Hyunjin

"Yunhee called me. When I arrived there, she doesn't want me to leave the house. I was frustrated and just harshly said some words and left"

"Eunjoo said, Caius was trying to search for her even though his eyes were open. He even tried to walk towards her but he didn't make it and fell to the ground" Inyeop

"It's part of the symptoms, vision is affected. It's getting dangerous the more time he spends outside" Hyunjin

"I'll just go inside" I said and left the siblings outside. I entered the room and saw Eunjoo holding Caius's hand while crying. A lot of things were inserted to his body "Eunjoo"

She didn't looked back.

I sat beside her "Caius will probably get mad at me thinking that I made you cry again. You should stop crying. He never wanted this to happen and he will never want to leave you-"

"Then, why does he need to leave?" Eunjoo whispered

"Eunjoo, he doesn't want to leave you but the disease was given to him. This is his fate. We can't do anything to stop this nor change this part. All we can do is believe Caius and be strong for him"

Eunjoo started crying again "I am so tired of people leaving me"

Fuck. That hurts. Right. I left her. Naze did. Now, Caius. She deserves better. Looks like I am not the only one who's affected, Eunjoo as well.

"All of you know about Caius but no one even thought of telling me. It will hurt me even more, that one day I will wake up and will find out that Caius doesn't exist anymore." Eunjoo

"We badly want to tell you but he doesn't want us to"