90

Listen to Afraid by Day6!!!

Third person's POV

Jihyun was confused by what is happening. She knows that Minho never cared for anyone nor interfere to someone's business. But, why now? Why her? She's getting crazy over the fact that Hyunjin and Minho saved her from Arian's slap. 

Her heart is completely going crazy right now. She knows that she is like a little sister to them but damn. Who would never get a heart attack in that situation? She pulled herself together and took a deep breath.

She turned around and saw Jisung chuckling. She quickly dragged Jisung out of the locker room and went to their classroom. As they arrived at their classroom she quickly sat on her chair trying to analyze what just happened in the locker room.

Eunjoo looked at her friend who's staring somewhere and doesn't look okay "What happened to her?" she whispered

The teacher entered the classroom along with Minho and Hyunjin. They all became quiet and finally focused but not Jihyun. It's their last subject and they will go home after that. Everyone listened to the teacher and wrote everything they need. After an hour, it's finally time to go home. 

"Class dismissed" the teacher said and left 

Felix stretched his body and went to Jihyun "Are you okay?"

Jihyun just nodded and hurriedly left the classroom. Everyone were shocked by Jihyun even Eunjoo. She wants to ask Felix but she remembered that they are not talking anymore. 

She left the classroom quietly and went straight to the parking lot. She got in his brother's car and didn't talked to him. 

"Are you okay?" Seojun asked and started driving the car

Eunjoo nodded "Why?"

"Did you and Jihyun fought?" Seojun asked again

"Why?" she asked

"She doesn't look okay when I saw her just now. She looks bothered and she kept breathing heavily. I thought you two-" Seojun stopped talking when he heard Eunjoo sighed "Why?"

"We didn't fought, I don't even know what happened. I'll try to ask her later" Eunjoo answered

They arrived at their house. 

"Felix, let's go to Seungmin's house?" Changbin asked

Felix nodded "Alright. I'll follow you guys there. I just need to do something" 

"Alright, take care my brother" Jisung dramatically said and pretending to cry his heart out

"Better go there" Jeongin said

"I'll go with Felix" Minho said

"Why?" Chan

"Just to make sure he'll go with us" Minho said 

Hyunjin is staring at Minho. He is also confuse why Minho suddenly did that. Earlier, they are both in the locker room and when they heard Jihyun's voice. They went to go where she is, Arian, Penelope and Soomin were shock to see Hyunjin and Minho behind Jihyun, that's why Arian suddenly started acting like she doesn't know anything. When Arian was about to slap Jihyun. Minho knows that Hyunjin will cover Jihyun but he suddenly did the same too.

Both Minho and Felix drove away leaving the rest of the members in the parking lot. Then they drove to Seungmin's house because it's Friday and they want to have some fun. 

At Eunjoo's house, she is in her room staring at her phone. It's 8pm already but there's no message from Naze. She never received any hi or just a period from him. 

"Is he ignoring me?" she whispered and rolled on her bed out of frustration

"Byeol" Seojun ran inside Eunjoo's room and handed her the money "Since you still have your fake pimples, retainer and your hair is still messy. Buy me some foods in the convenience store. I have a lot of things to do, so..."

"I'm not your maid-" Eunjoo

"I am asking you a favor-" Seojun

"You're not" Eunjoo rolled her eyes

"Please?" Seojun pouted 

(Credits to the rightful owner of the photo)"Fine" she stood up and annoyingly took the money with her and left the house boredly

"Fine" she stood up and annoyingly took the money with her and left the house boredly. She told herself that's it's better to go out and get some fresh air sometimes than thinking about her boyfriend who kept avoiding her. 

She kept sighing while looking at her phone "Hell" she cursed when she received a message from his brother

From : Seojun

Soju, any junk foods and ice cream. Thanks!

She entered the convenience store and went to the junk foods part of the store and was about to choose when she saw Naze entered the convenience store with a girl, it's Arian. Her heart starts beating fast, she wants to talk to them but she sat down to hide from them.

"Jihyun is really getting into my nerves. If only Minho and Hyunjin didn't stopped me, she's now crawling on her way home" Arian said and Eunjoo clearly heard it, that explains to her why Jihyun acted like that earlier

"Just calm down. We just need to keep from everyone about us" Naze 

"Until when are you going to be her boy friend wanna be?" Arian asked annoyingly

"Just wait, babe. She's so easy to fool. She's so in love with me when I'm just fooling her" Naze chuckled 

Eunjoo can't believe what she just heard. She wants to cry but she doesn't want them to hear her. She sat there and waited for the two to leave the store.

"Why do we have to buy it?" Minho annoyingly asked Felix

"Let's just buy" Felix said

Minho sighed "Perfect night" he whispered as he saw Naze and Arian walking towards their direction

"Just ignore him" Felix said to Minho

They both ignored Naze and Arian as they both passed by. The two badly want to hit him but it's a night to rest. Also, they doesn't want to ruin the record they have.

"He is so annoying" Minho rolled his eyes as they continued to walk to the store

"Hell yes-" Felix stopped talking when someone bumped to him, a girl "Are you okay?" he asked as soon as he realize she is crying

The girl looked up with her face full of tears.

"Eunjoo? What happened?" Minho 

"N-Naze..." Eunjoo whispered while crying

Felix realized everything why Eunjoo is crying "That's fine" he quickly hugged her tight and caressed her back "I told you. I'm always here"