189

Lexus's POV

As I got out of the room, I saw Xera who just got out of her room as well. She sighed.

"Xera-"

"If you're gonna ask about Felix and Lexie, they are both fine. Actually, Lexie is staying at Eunjoo's house, while Felix is sometimes going to that bitch. You don't have to worry about them" Xera

"I'm sorry"

She smiled at me "Why are you sorry? You just told Dad what he needs to know. Everything is going to be fine. If you want to talk to Felix, maybe some time. He is currently stress about what is happening, plus Caius"

"Caius? What happened to him?"

"He was diagnosed with Glioblastoma Multiforme, the deadliest brain cancer and incurable. He can't stay with us any longer-" Xera

Fucked up. Why? I ran downstairs as fast as I can and left the house. I drove to the hospital where Caius is confined. What the fuck is happening? How come I never knew about it? This is hell. I drove as fast as I can and doesn't even mind the cars nor the trucks.

Eunjoo calling...

"Why?"

[Your sister told me that you found out about Caius. Calm down, Caius. You might get into an accident]

"I just want to see Caius. That's all"

[I know but be careful, will you?]

"I will. You don't have to worry" I ended the call

As I arrived at the hospital, I just parked the car and went inside. I just asked the nurses about Hwang Caius and they told me the floor and his room. I ran as fast as I can and went to his floor. As I arrived there, I saw Inyeop outside the room.

"Lexus! How are you?" Inyeop

"I-I'm fine" I answered and started breathing heavily "Where's Caius?"

"Inside-" Inyeop

I didn't wait for him to finish and entered the room. I saw Caius, he is watching a movie while eating some fruits like nothing is happening to him.

"Lexus? What made you go here?" Caius

"Is it true?"

"What is it?" he looks confused

"Y-You..."

"Your brother probably told you about me? He can't really shut his mouth" Caius annoyingly sighed

"It's Xera who told me about it"

"Ah, Xera. I'm fine and it's true. We can't do anything about it but accept what will happen. It's crazy but yeah, that's my destiny. Anyways, how are you and Felix?" Caius

"We're not talking anymore after what happened. He was kiked out of the family"

"I know you were mad at him but I think he is really saying the truth. You know him more than anyone else. You should know whether he is telling the truth or not" Caius smiled and started eating the grapes "I know this would never happen to him and I hope it would never happen to Felix. You should talk to him before it's too late. You know, people's life is short and we don't know when they will leave us. Before, it's too late you should go and fix things with him. Don't worry, I don't think he is mad at you"

"Still-"

"Oh shut up, just go and talk to him. He will be so happy to know that you care for him despite of what happened" Caius

I badly want to talk to him but how? I can't even look at him in school. I just feel like it was my fault that his situation became worse. If only I talked to him nicely, he will probably explain his side to me.

________________________

"Are you nervous?" Xīng

"Why would I be?"

I am currently in my car with Xīng in front of Felix's house. I picked her up from her work and talked about what happened last time. I also apologized for leaving but she said she understand. We were waiting for almost two hours now and Felix wasn't here yet. I wonder if he is with Yunhee? Or somewhere he needs to be.

"Oh! That's his car" Xīng said while pointing at the car that just parked in front of mine "Go on"

I sighed as I got out of the car and walked towards Felix who just got out of the car as well. He was shocked to see me standing in front of him.

"F-Felix, I'm sorry"

He chuckled "Why? What are you sorry for?"

"Because of me you got kicked out of the-"

"Because of you? It wasn't your fault. It was my fault. Anyways, what time did you go here?" Felix

"About two hours ago"

"You waited for two hours? You are crazy" Felix laughed his ass out and looked at me "I must say you really feel guilty of what happened. You don't mind about it. Everything is going to be fine. Just don't leave Xera, Mom and Dad, okay? Lexie is staying at Eunjoo's house"

"C-Can you just come back?"

"I will come back but not now. I still need to fix things that needed to be fixed. Also, that girl is threatening me so I can't really leave her-" Felix

"We can just threaten her like what she is doing to you"

"We are not that kind of people. We would never play dirty games, Lexus. I am just waiting for the right time and will make a move. For now, Caius needs us more than anyone. I will focus on him than stress myself over Yunhee" Felix

"Just tell me what I can help you with. I got your back"