✿ Chapter Thirty Four

━━━━━━ • ✿ • ━━━━━━

"I should wait outside" Shang let out a quiet groan when she forced herself to sit from the comfortable position she had with Jungkook and Tokki. Sure it was very comfortable and you wouldn't want to leave the warm spot, but her muscles were tense and her heart was beating rapidly in sync with Jungkook.

Not out of flutter, but out of worry.

Something is very wrong, and Shang knows it includes Jayu.

"I'm sorry Jungkook" she unknowingly apologize, not really knowing why she felt very sorry for leaving Jungkook who yearned for a family moment. The muscular man forced himself to nod and to avoid rolling his eyes with a grit of his jaw.

Shang shortly smiled in reply, facing the sleeping baby on the other side and gave his tiny forehead a little kiss, after telling the sleeping figure that she will return with his brother. 

When she's about to stand, Jungkook hold her wrist, in an instant Shang stared at the male who only wanted to spend time with the two blessings in his life.

"Kiss me too" he wiggled his brows like a child when Shang let out a annoyed sigh. She's about to lean in and place a kiss on Jungkook's forehead but the mischievous man had different plan.

He pulled her waist by his free hand and pulled her closer to his body, contacting their lips together. It took Jungkook's full force to not pull Shang again when she broke the kiss, he wouldn't want to make love with a worried and tense Shang— though that is not a very good idea at the time being, considering his turn had ended and now it was Taehyung's. After shang could bore Taehyung's child, they can freely make love to her without barriers and schedules.

He can wait. Jungkook will wait. Such delicate and euphoric happiness should be awaited very patiently. He just needs to be patient and he will soon taste her, touch her and have her.

She's his, she may not know it yet, but He own her. He can make her happy with or without his brothers. Jungkook is really possessive over the things he owned, and Shang is one— not an object, but a living goddess that will always be his.

" I love you Shang" Jungkook passionately whispered, staring oh-so-lovingly to her orbs, wanting to dig deep into those tempting brown eyes and open every single treasures and secrets inside. He will open them, not now but soon.

"Me too" she replied the same thing she would always reply whenever Jungkook would tell her that he loves her. The man didn't even realize that she has no interest due to her clouded mind.

So Shang glanced to Jungkook one last time and walked out of her room to wait for Jayu on the main doors.

━━━━━━ • ✿ • ━━━━━━

" His temperature is back to normal Mr Jimin. Sir Jayu needs a little rest" the doctor that Jimin called declared, packing her stuffs on a small case. They're currently inside the cemented hut near the shore, a small house with complete essential rooms for rest and relaxation. They have three, one on the east, the other on the west while the one that they're currently used was on the north—each hut owned by either one of them— the reason why they separate their shacks or hut was because they wanted a little privacy and a space, also a view for their own liking. Since Jimin's hut was near, they used it.