QnA Answers

Be aware that the characters answering the questions are in the present. The boys are all adults. Also keep in mind that they're answering based on their experience.

────────────────────
Kim Shang
────────────────────

one_black_dot
In the season 2 where Jungkook was happy because Shang said 'love you' back but while manipulating him to leave the island Shang got caught . When he first caught up with Shang's tricks ?

Author: I'll answer this one as the question is in third person's pov. Jungkook actually knows that Shang is tricking him, he just let it slide as he has this tiny respect for Shang's freedom to share her thoughts, he's just desperate for any emotions Shang can give him that he believes truly in Shang's lie. So I say in the middle of Shang's trick, since Jungkook isn't an intellect back then unlike Jimin or Taehyung who can easily tell Shang's lies or tricking them.

one_black_dot
If she has to choose among Jk , Tae and Jiminie who will she choose ? Please answer this .

ShangI never dreamt or think of choosing one of those mad men.

SanskrutiKoche
Ever thought of a lovely future even for a moment with any one of them?

Shang: truly I did but for the sake of my sons.

@ShatakshiGupta9
What if you never visited that strange city?!

Shang: I would have been married with Namjoon and i wouldn't have my children and married Seokjin.

@applepie1067
Your sons may or may not like the same girl. What will you do if it's true?

Shang: I wouldn't stop them from liking the same girl. I've raised them well to know that they're not going to do what their late fathers did. They know what's right and wrong, send to continue and when to stop. I have full trust that they won't repeat the curse.

bitch_satan_devil
Hey you dreamt about fucking Taehyung in one chapter , Was that your fantasy ? , Did you wanted to do it really ? , When your dream come true, how you felt nice or bad , obviously you would have felt worse i know but just asking

Shang: it's undeniably painful that he looks fuckable. I was probably naive to have such thoughts for a sick man. And I hate to admit it, but he is great in bed.

────────────────────
K

im Seokjin
─────────────────────

SanskrutiKoche
Why are you so handsome?

Seokjin: given. Though it's thanks to my parents.

@applepie1067
Whose your favorite child?

Seokjin: i don't have one. But since my sons left home, Hana has been my favorite since then.

─────────────────────
Kim Jayu

────────────────────