> Chapter Five

Thing will be slightly boring be warned.
I'll edit this tommorow since it's currently

In my country 😭🤣

<───────────────────>

It was a cold night. The streets lights of the road in the mirror created a mysterious and thick aura. It was quiet outside but inside the bar was not.

Smooth jazz was coming out for the speakers that was attached in the wall. Some faint chatter and glass clicking accompanied the music.

There are over ten people inside the bar, the bartender who kept playing with the drinks, the security who was standing in the side of the entrance and some costumers who wanted to have a good time with friends, drinks and showing off.

However despite the many foreign faces, three people outstands the most. To their fair skin, dyed hair and lavish attires.

They where seated away from the people. Wanting to have their privacy in the not so VIP station of the bar. The trio was dressed in suits. Each with their explicit style plain, patterned and leathered.

" How sure are you that he's gonna come?" the figure with a floral tattoo in the side of his neck spoke. Hand occupied with a glass filled with beer whilst the other was checking his Rolex watch. His long dirty blonde hair was messily tied into a loose ponytail showing his features and the tattoos from his neck that seems to be inked underneath the long sleeve of his suit.

" Why are you even asking that. Obviously he'll come, he knows the consequences if he won't" the one with his brown hair tucked upwards showing his forehead spoke. A phone in hand checking the new message he received from the person they're waiting. " He's near"

" When he arrives we finish this early, no drinks or chitchats. Ask him the papers and sign. We have important things to do..." Like finding the person they longed for. It was said by the silver haired man his gaze wasn piercing the wall.

They had no time for this. They could've made the president mail the papers so they can stay in their offices trying to locate where that damn woman was. But sadly the president could mail the documents since he was involved with a scandal— that they couldn't care about— resulting a very high inspection. So to avoid being known that they're signing papers to have every access in this country in exchange for illegal products then they have to keep things low-key and travel here to avoid suspicions.

" The more I wait the more I find this agreement useless. Italy isn't a big place so we can easily search for her if she ever decided to live here. Shang's smart so she will likely choose a more larger nation to give us a hard time in searching for her" the youngest said. His siblings agreed because he does have a point, it only proves that their youngest sibling had grew up over the years.