> Chapter Seven

<───────────────────>

" Since we're here all together, let's discuss this like proper adults" Jimin laid his back on the back rest and crossed his legs. " Me, my brothers, our sons and Shang will take my jet, Yeosin and her kids together with this dude take this jet. We all travel back to Korea, start a new life and forget everything ever happened in this City" Jimin has his brown orbs stuck in Shang's anxious ones.

" That's b*llsh*t and you know it. How about we settle this like a real proper adults. Starting of from the three of you, stop this nonsense and start living your life like a normal citizens, do you think being obsess with the same woman is healthy? That's what sick people do, so leave my property and Shang's family or I have to use force" Yeosin pushed Shang and her family at the end of the front part of the jet where Louis was tied up and Taejun standing. She also grabbed Hope away from Jimin's reach and the said man only watched each of Yeosin's movements.

Taehyung and Jungkook just stood in their places, eyes trying to process what they where seeing.

Shang.

" That's not how you threat your brothers, sister" with a quick movement, Hope was out of Yeosin's reach. Jimin pulled the little girl who cried for her mom.

" Don't you dare" Yeosin glared darkly towards her half brother, sharp gaze trying to intimidate the man. Seokjin moved towards Yeosin's after helping Louis with the ropes. The two males stood beside Yeosin, Louis intent to protect Yeosin and the young masters. while Seokjin intended to protect Shang and the kids. 

" Oh dear sister will do" Jungkook smirked. Knowing that he's pissing his sister.

" S-stop this.... Please" Shang's voice cracked scooting the boys including Taejun on her back. Her kids protesting for their mother to not leave them in fear that she'll get hurt. 

"Let us go Jimin"

"Wait Shang" Seokjin was about to pull Shang who was slowly intervening the two groups. She stood beside Yeosin who was glancing back and forth on her daughter and the weapon, she's sure that Jungkook and her brothers have in their back. If things get out of hand it will be dangerous. The space they're in was small and it would be difficult to dodge bullets if they ever have to fire a gun.

"This issue is between the three of you and me so let Hope go. I'm willing to discuss any possible solution to end this matter" she's fighting. The terrified and traumatized girl was long gone. She found herself. The Shang in the very beginning before this sh*t of a prophecy happened.

  " The solution is very simple really" Taehyung deep and dark voice brought flashes of memories in her mind. The sound was still the same. Velvety controlled.  " We want you and our sons back"

At the moment the trio's focus was to have and bring Shang and their sons back. They couldn't glance at their sons due to the fear of loosing their cool and be all lovey with them. It didn't also help that their figures are blocked with Louis and Seokjin's tall bodies.

" You know that's impossible Taehyung..."

"There's nothing impossible with that Shang. We're family, us, you, our children. We belong to eachother, we are bound till eternity. So let's end this and come with us before blood had to splatter" at the mention of blood, everyone's body tenses appart from the devils.