Chapter Three

⊱⋅ ──────────── ⋅⊰

"Is this one okay? Or how about this? Or maybe that pink one? " After they had entered the convenience store Taehyung pulled Shang to the female station and started to point everything. He's acting as if she's his girlfriend which was making her uncomfortable. Some people would give them a stare and would sometimes mumble how cute they are. But that's not the case here.

"This one would be good, thanks for helping me again Taehyung! " Shang awkwardly smiled while untying his sweater and was about to hand it to him, but she looked at the cloth embarrassed to see the large stain. "Uhm...I'm just gonna clean this at my hotel " she said hiding the cloth behind her in panic.

Taehyung only smiled, reassuring her that it isn't that embarrassing. "But what about your jeans? I'm gonna buy you something to wear. "

It wasn't a question more like a command to himself, before she could stop him Taehyung is already grabbing a bunch of shorts, jeans, and skirts, raising them as if he was trying to give her fashion. He's an expert on it. The small convenient store surprisingly had clothes on sale.

"No there's no need Taehyung! I've already wasted your time, and I have money so please stop" she slightly begged, sprinting to Taehyung who was signaling her to the fitting room.

"You wasted my time and dirtied my sweater, but I hurt you. So it's unfair" Taehyung smiled, pushing Shang inside the fitting room. She sighs, not fitting back since the mood swings are ticking, she doesn't want to scream or burst into anger in front of the kind lad. "And if you want something don't worry! I'll pay for it!"

Time had skipped and she was confused.

She's in the restaurant with Taehyung. Eating. She was as confused as you too. Not remembering how Taehyung made her sit on a chair and ordered some food. But this time Taehyung was paying for his food while she paid for hers. At least she was paying something and it made her less guilty now.

"So where are you from Shang?" Taehyung asked after a moment of silence that Shang felt. Taehyung was acting kind of a carefree guy, so naive and childish. 

"I'm from Seoul how about you?" She tried continuing the conversation so that she won't feel awkward.

"Well when I was a child I was from Busan living with my two brothers, but when we had jobs and money we moved here for a hunt" He was overboard at his answer as if they were long lifetime friends that shared some secrets. But hunt? For what?

Taehyung must be a mind reader since he knows what was on her mind.

"You know hunt..... When we were little our dad would always teach us how to hunt some creatures in the forest, and sometimes in cities too.  So me and my brothers are here to hunt something beautiful.... something that could make us feel dominant and victorious. Someone that could be ours to keep " She couldn't quite hear what Taehyung whispered in his last sentence but oh well, she couldn't make him repeat what he just said. Nodding in understatement the air was once again quiet, but surprise surprise! It isn't awkward.

" So you hunt some deer or animals? " She asked, eating her food while looking at Taehyung who was looking at her lips munching the eatable substance.

" Yeah...... But we're here to hunt something special " the boy shrugged while removing his gaze on her tempting lips.

" What kind of sp- "

Shang stopped her question when her phone rang. She smiled at Taehyung while excusing herself to answer the call, he nodded in understatement and continued to eat his food, not leaving his eyes on the female's form who was entering the bathroom. The jeans he picked curved her behind.

Shang locked the door and immediately answered the ringing phone, the contact was saying yam💜

" Yam where are you?! " As soon as she placed the phone in her ears Namjoon immediately screamed in worried, sadness, and anger.

" Calm down baby, I'm just eating in a restaurant! " She reassured, but she couldn't hear the panic and worried in his voice which made her heart fall and her lips frown.

" Could you please tell me what restaurant? I missed you so damn much now... I'm sorry for what I said earlier! I didn't mean it! " Shang giggled at his cuteness, but she does miss him. Washing her hands on a sink she replied.

" I missed you so much too yam, don't worry I'll come to the hotel right now so please, I want you in the hotel safe okay? "

" I was supposed to say that! You're a girl and it's like 7 pm and you don't even know where the location is....just let me find you so I could drive us home "

" Namjoon no is a  no, and besides there's an app on my phone that could lead me to where the hotel i- " now she was in bad luck, the phone just died down. Great! She sigh while placing her phone in her pocket and exited the bathroom. She saw Taehyung calling someone also, he seems too focused on the call.

" I'm sorry Taehyung....but I need to go now " she excused grabbing the bag of her essentials while looking at Taehyung that was now covering his phone and standing up.

" I'll walk you to your hotel "

" No it's okay, you can just stay here and finish your call, I've already spent the whole day of yours. Thank you so much, by the way, your really a big help, I hope your hunt will be successful " She nodded and left the restaurant without hearing his reply of compliance. Of course, she didn't forget the bag where her dirty clothes and some essentials were.

And now she feels so stupid. She was far away from the restaurant and now she's at some kind of park and buildings?

At first, she feels so stupid to forget her dirty jacket of Taehyung on the chair! She swore she has it in the bag but damn it wasn't! She feels so embarrassed and disgusted knowing that her blood was on Taehyung's jacket and his jacket was on him. But now she feels lost knowing she can't use any phone to search for the location, she's lost and stupid.

Walking straight on a road, she noticed that the number of people on the road was plenty. Some were busy playing on their phones, some were busy talking and others are in a rush.

Walking towards the other left road, she saw that someone was walking forward towards her, It was a man, his head was turned down, probably looking at his foot while digging his hands on his black jacket. Seriously this place isn't that cold!  But she had no choice but to find some help. So that's what she did, walking towards the man she took all her courage to ask.

"Uhmm... Sir, can I ask you a question? " She asked as soon as she was closed enough for the man to hear her voice. The tall man turned his head upwards looking at the female, in a questioning manner.

She slightly blush at the intense gaze the man was currently giving and the fact that he looked so handsome like that Taehyung guy she met. His hoodie hung loose on his black hair, eyes were doe as a cooky, nose as stall as Taehyung's, and lips so thin. She did notice the mole on his lower lip. ( And I know y'all know who this is )

" But you already asked a question"

⊱⋅ ──────────── ⋅⊰

[EDITED] 05.21.20