Chapter Six

"Calm down for a second Namjoon" Shang groaned, crossing her hands while sitting on the bed. The old man could only groan and walk in circles. It was a moment when his jealousy kicked in.

"I am not mad" he groaned annoyingly while gripping his hair. Well, he's bad at hiding it. Shang could only look at her lover, walking in circles with anger and annoyance on his face while mumbling profanities she couldn't write hear and are foreign, just English. He stop himself when he realized what he was doing. "Okay, I am mad! Who in the world would be happy when someone has their girlfriend's underwear?" He slightly screamed not wanting to let the boy in the living room hear their arguments. Now he admitted it, couldn't force his anger in.

"I'm sorry okay! I know I'm wrong to just naively leave my underwear in someone's custody" She tried to lessen the tension in the bedroom, but let's admit it, he was flaming.

"How can I stop?! He has your underwear! Jisoos Shang, I know it's not my stuff, but it won't change the fact that it's your personal belongings. No one knows what he has done to that cloth when he has it"  he quietly screamed at the embarrassed and sad female.

It was her fault, she could have just secured her things! And may remind me that the cloth she left had blood on it and now when Taehyung gave it back it was clean, the fact that she also left Taehyung's jacket with her blood and that dream she had with the man was just so weird.

"I-i know Taehyung wouldn't do such a thing" She tried to defend the man even though she was clueless about what he do and who was he.

!!!WARNING!!!

~•~

"You what! Let me see!!!" The boy with black hair screamed in amusement, giddily walking towards the older male that has blue hair, swaying a piece of cloth in his fingers.

"Dude your lucky!" A blonde male entered the large living room with his uniform falling on the floor one by one leaving his boxers and black shirt.

"But sadly I had to return it" the male faked a sad face while placing the peace of cloth on a frame making the boy laugh.

"As if, you'll just buy a similar one and gave it to her, or even make an exact copy of it" the oldest among them who had blonde hair laughed making them sigh. He was right, as always. 

"And there's some on my hoodie too" the blue-haired man cockily spoke making the two groan.

"How come you're the luckiest among us?!" The youngest of them whined attempting to steal the jacket out of the blue-haired's hand who was swaying the large coat in his hands.

"Y'all both are lucky! I mean I haven't seen her in the hotel yet and I'm f*cking working there!" The oldest groaned, letting himself fall on the red sofa. "But are you sure she's the one?...."

"Yes Hyung....she is"

~•~

"THIS WOULD BE THE VERY LAST TIME YOU'LL SEE THAT MAN" Namjoon spoke angrily, gritting his teeth.

He was doing it for her sake, and Namjoon saw what an evil guy that possessed. Because he had an IQ of an abnormal wise man. 

"But you aren't my father!" Now she was mad. How can he control her like this? This is the first time she ever saw Namjoon act so... Scared and insecure. By the fact he saw how more attractive the younger was, he couldn't help to feel insecure.

"Then who am I?" Namjoon asked seriousness filling his voice as he stopped walking in circles and kneeled in Shang's form locking his intense eyes on hers.

"You my everything" she smiled, the sparkle in her eyes made Namjoon sigh in relief, and kissed her lips almost immediately.

"Just trust me" he kissed her cheeks after her lips and hugged her. Because one healthy relationship wouldn't work if there was no trust, which is the main key.

He broke the hug and walked outside the room to see the unknown man standing at the window, hiding his hands in his pockets while smiling playfully at the taller.

"Thank you for returning my girlfriend's underwear" Namjoon spoke with venom as he thanked the younger, closing the door not wanting to let Shang come out.

"Where's Shang?" The boy ignored his warning while glancing at the closed door. Namjoon followed his gaze and gave him a worried smile.

"Shang isn't feeling well" he tried to excuse himself while blocking his gaze on the door with his tall figure. Taehyung could only look at the man with daring eyes.

Namjoon was slightly scared at that dark and evil Aura surrounded the younger but he had to protect what was his, showing no fear he raised his brows daring the younger back. "You can leave her underwear on the table and you can guide yourself to the exit"

Namjoon was surprised when the younger obeyed his words while shrugging his shoulders and left the peace of cloth on the table and walked out of the house, not saying a word. As soon as he was gone Namjoon sigh locking the door and walked inside their bedroom.

"We're going to the house I rented... So go take a shower so I could prepare the stuff" he declare making the girl nod not wanting to argue with him and make him mad. Not even questioning where Taehyung was and thanked him.

She knew better than anyone, but to trust Namjoon.  He's always right. Meanwhile, the man was packing everything back, there are not much work since everything is already in place, and just needed to carry it to his car. They need to leave this hotel as soon as possible.

Now he regretted choosing this place. There's this mysterious and chilling feeling he liked, but when he faced that man, there was fear and protectiveness. There's something with him that he couldn't quite pinpoint directly on a clear statement. Grabbing the papers on the table that was written where their new rented house are. In one go he hid it in his bag and walked inside the bedroom, waiting for Shang to finish her short shower.

Meanwhile ~

"There's no point in placing cameras Hyung...they're moving out of the hotel and I know exactly where house they'll be living in "