Chapter Twenty One

⊱⋅ ──────────── ⋅⊰

"it was a punishment Jungkook!" It was indeed her punishment. There's no good punishment for her escape, so Jimin only did what she owed to have.

"Well, at least you gave a thought about what she feels" Jungkook tsk his eyes. He stands on his spot, across from Jimin who was now questioning his own mind. "Or you're just being a greedy fucker who only cares about his own needs."

Jungkook was mad. He felt the trauma in Shang's body. The shaking of it. It actually pains his cocky ass and it surprised him. He hated what Jimin did to Shang, and even hated the fact that his heart was aching. He hates this feeling. It's like he was dying inside.

Cat caught Jimin's tongue. He replayed the intense scene in his mind and began to realize that he did force Shang. He was so blind with lust and the need to release that he couldn't care about what was happening. It was just him and in the climax, nothing else. The regret and guilt slowly spread in his veins. He raped her.

" I think you're right. It's time for me to grow up and take things independently. I can't believe you're the oldest" With that Jungkook waved his hands and signaled the maid to guide him to the clinic leaving Jimin who just stood there. Questioning his own self.

Here he thought that this would be the great day he could ever have.

⊱⋅ ──────────── ⋅⊰

Three days have passed. Shang stayed inside the clinic for three whole days, without going out or even bother showering. Three days of glaring into the unknown.

Taehyung and Jungkook could only look at her blank state. Jungkook was leaning on the clinic's door frame while Taehyung was three feet away from where she lay.

She was in trauma.

Taehyung let out a sigh. All she did was stare on the window. Watching how the birds fly freely in the garden, how the day shines, the night dies and the day starts without her. She stopped eating a day ago and the nurses had to inject some liquid just to supply her hunger and nutrients.

" That bastard didn't even dare to visit her" Jungkook commented, crossing his arms while rolling his eyes. He wore a black long sleeve with his black tracksuit and black combat boots.

" Because he regrets it Jungkook" Taehyung could only take a deep breath at the sudden distance of Jimin. He's been locking himself inside his room and didn't leave her inside. The workers would bring him his meals. Taehyung and Jungkook had to manage the business despite having their responsibilities. So sometimes the two would switch places on caring for Shang, even if they have hundreds of workers.

" If he regretted what he did then he could at least bring flowers or make an effort" Jungkook lay exhausted in the couch. He just took his jog minutes ago. "He's a damn coward I say. It's pissing me off"

" It pissed me off too Jungkook. I hated him for raping her, but he's still our brother. It's a punishment full filled" Taehyung watched how unfazed Shang was. He once again tried waving his hands at her eyes to at least earn some movements or something. But she didn't budge.

"Half brother. Well, what about her feelings? He could have thought things through before he would jump into action" Jungkook let out not realizing what he had just said.

"Since when did you care about her feelings..." Taehyung now focused his gaze on Jungkook. It was very new to him, he wasn't used to this Jungkook. It seems like he grew up. Just a little amount of change. "and since when did you even overthink about Jimin"