Chapter Twelve

⊰-⊱┈──╌❊╌──┈⊰-⊱

"Don't worry about it Yam, let's enjoy this beautiful evening" Namjoon ran his long fingers on her hair, trailing it to her cheeks. Reassuring her that things will be okay and that she doesn't need to worry about what the old lady said.

They were enjoying the cold breeze of the night, at the back of the house they rented where it had a small pool, some stools, and a mini bed outside. Both lay on the soft white cushion with Shang hovering on top of Namjoon.

The quietness was beautiful. Beneath the silence, they were enjoying each other's presence. Feeling the love and refreshing aura both radiate as they let their bodies connect and speak.

"I'm not worrying!" She denied, lifting her head to look at Namjoon's strong face. His hands roamed on her back body, both were naked from earlier in the pool.

"Don't try to hide it. I'm beginning to regret choosing this place, we're supposed to enjoy but somehow weird sh*ts had been happening and I hate the fact that it's bothering you" Namjoon turned. Carried Shang on his hands and lifted their position, not that he was the one who was hovering over Shang. She wrapped her legs, despite being naked, and pulled Namjoon into a hug.

"What if she's right? What if bad things would happen to you?" She worriedly whispered in her ears as she pulled Namjoon closer, trying to devour him closer so that she could protect him. Namjoon only chuckles at how cute she was. She was more worried about Namjoon than about herself or the entire escapade.

"Nothing will happen to me Yam, I'll protect myself and you. So just don't worry about it, trust me" he landed his lips like a plane on hers. Both now sharing a passionate kiss.

They were in love. Sincerely in love with each other. It was unhealthy barring such strong desire, love, and passion for each other. No one could break the bond they have. 

Only if...

With a raging heart, She began to walk, paying the taxi driver a good amount of cash that she didn't dare to count. She's here, at the Fire Forest. She left Namjoon at their rental place, asleep and tired from the rounds of love they made until morning. Her body was aching in pain but her mind was oozing out energy.

She promised Namjoon not to worry. She promised him, but now she's breaking the promise.

The forest was cold, mysterious, and quiet. There was this path, a very long path perhaps and she guessed it was to the old lady's place.

Her words are tattooed in her mind, she worries that things would happen during this vacation. She didn't forget to leave Namjoon a note, she so dearly hope that he wouldn't read it and still pass out when she returns.

She started to walk on the narrow path, the mood seem to lighten when she saw a small hut in view. The whole forest is deserted, apart from this hut in front of her.

She took the four steps stairs and was about to knock on the door when it just flew open. Revealing the mysterious lady from earlier. This time she was on her hood, hiding her face.

"Hurry," she said pulling her inside. The hut was small, good for one person. Inside was dim, with the only light hung on the ceiling. The mysterious lady immediately closed her windows, locking the door, not forgetting to peek at the window, trying to search for someone watching them.

"Give me your hand" Without inviting her to sir, she roughly pulled her hand and closed her eyes. Shang stood, confused.

"Is Namjoon gonna die?" She asked the question she have came here for. The question that was bothering her sanity.