Chapter Twenty

!TRIGGERING WARNING!

⊱⋅ ──────────── ⋅⊰

"I was talking with Miss Shang Sir Jungkook," Hee told the half of the truth as she bowed her head down. Not daring to look at the man's flaming glare.

"Talking? Then why does it seems to me that you're forcing her something" Jungkook analyzes the situation where Shang stood up with an unsteady breath and Hee seemed to be begging.

"We were just ta-" Shang got cut in the middle of her sentence.

"I'm not asking you, tiger, I'm asking her" he shoot a glare at Shang who shut her mouth immediately when she saw how angry the man was. She could see red smoke emitting from his ears and nose.

But Shang was smart. She knew what would likely happen if he knew that Hee told her such a large detail about his family. He could hurt the poor old woman, or even worst kill her. Which was true.

Sadly Shang wasn't smart enough to know immediately that the guys he met in the town are sick freaks, if only she was smart to know their wants she could have avoided this situation, and Namjoon could have been alive.

"I was just chatting with her" She politely said. It was the truth. There are indeed talking. But the old woman knew that he won't buy the sick ridiculous truth. He's born with the traits this whole family are having.

"Make your answer detailed peasant!" Jungkook was wearing red sweatpants, his white T-shirt was wet from the jog he performed around the mansion, so the cloth was sticking to his skin revealing his well-toned abs on view. Despite the hot meal  in front of Shang, she still couldn't let go of how he named the old lady sick foul words.

"Hee served your family for three generations and now you're calling her a peasant? Have some respect!" With boiling anger in her veins, she shouted at the man who was taken aback at her outburst of her. She didn't filter her words, now Jungkook have a clue and he was puzzling it into pieces. The small clue in her words made Jungkook realize what type of topic they were discussing

"I do what I f*cking want woman! So shut the f*ck up or I'll plug my dick inside that dirty mouth of yours!" The trauma strikes her brain. It causes her mouth to shut as memories from last night flash in her mind like a horror movie.

She saw Jimin, forcing himself inside of her. It was like an electricity burn in her skin. It's painful and stingy. Without realizing it her vision began to blur from the hot tears forming in her eyes, and she fell back to the couch. Her energy was gone. Her energy was always automatically drained in this place. The very second she stays in this place death takes a step towards her. It would be better of she died, at least she can be in peace with Namjoon even if it's in death.

Meanwhile, Jungkook found his words quite hot. He would pay millions just to see his manhood inside of her mouth. That thought made his anger slowly vanish. Still, that glare he has towards the old woman is there. He has no time to watch Shang breaking apart on the couch. His mind was clouded with filthy things that he could do to Shang and the dangerous activities he would do to Hee.

"You know the rules right... Every time a maid disobeyed and vandalize a rule he or she should pay? answer me" Jungkook slowly took steps inside the library. With that sickening smirk on his thin lips.

"Death sir," He answered without fear. Her tone was the usual tone she would reply to any normal and basic orders of her master. She was willing to die. She wanted to rest from the tiresome work. After all the reason why she helped Shang is to end the madness. She grew tired of seeing someone being forced into doing something so lethal. Death is a punishment Hee no longer fears. It was a blessing.