> Chapter Three

( the photos doesn't literally showcase what they all look like, but it only gives you some preference)

<───────────────────>

" Wow she's cute for a kid I tell ya" Tokki whispered under his breath earning a painful blow on his side from Jayu who hear him very well

" Wow she's cute for a kid I tell ya" Tokki whispered under his breath earning a painful blow on his side from Jayu who hear him very well. "Just saying, she looks seven or eight" again he received another one, this time it was painful making him groan his reply.

" Me?" Ttalgi pointed to himself like a lost child, eyes widen at the accusation of the kid. The little girl nodded her head aggressively.

" Yes you silly! Uncle Tae has big scary brows anddddd he has the lips like yours" the girl began to describe her uncle as best as she can. Picturing the image of her uncle Tae standing in the corner with a scary resting face.

Before Ttalgi could reply. The tall figure who was chasing the girl arrived and joined in.

" Gosh Hope stop running out of nowhere. Mom's gonna fry my butt if I lost you" said the boy who's taller than the three of them while catching his breath. 

The three teens analyze the figure. The very first thing they noticed was his height. Long legs and long arms body clad with what seem to be a clothes for the book-worm type of person. Navy blue polo that tucked under a very velvety brown pants with a black belt securing his hip. He had glasses with prescription at that due to his mono lid eyes squinting from the glass.

The little girl on the other hand was only in mid arm tall from the taller figure. Wearing a kid's over sized yellow hoodie and her wavy hair is tied up into a bun also to add up that she's wearing some black leggings under the hoodie, some baby hairs are peeking out due to her movements earlier. Eyes were cat shaped, thick long lashes, heart shaped lips and a tall nose that guided her features to point out. She'll be very beautiful when she grows up. Tokki knows it and everyone knows it.

But other than that, the two is clearly not from here.

Tourist?

The population in this City is just small, so the boys already know everyone in this place. If not know then familiarized. And besides, their the only Asian family who lives here.

"I apologise for my sister. She's just really jumpy due to the sweets I gave her" the taller who was the girl's older brother apologized. It made the girl go gasp and stare at her brother.

"No I'm not! I was bored and you're just reading your book! Anddd it's boring! These friends are more interesting than you so I ran" the girl blabbed, crossing her hands while glaring at the figure. She had to raise her head up to make sure that her glare sends shivers to her brother, which it did not since the glare was similar to how their mom glare whenever their dad messes up. " But look juniee, ain't he look like uncle Tae?" Again she pointed back to the confused Ttalgi who wasn't functioning unlike his brothers who continue to bicker in his back.