Chapter Twenty Three

⊱⋅ ──────────── ⋅⊰

"I can't fucking slip this one Jimin! I can't!" Jungkook walked angrily in circles inside the dark room. His sweats from earlier turned into cold spots on his skin. He was displeased with the news.

"I second that" Taehyung commented, trying his hardest not to scream and let his inner monster roar its anger.

All of them are devastated. They didn't expect the news to turn downside. It was actually okay that the thing was Jimin's but the age of it was already three weeks. They have Shang two weeks ago and it's impossible that it's Jimin's because he raped her almost a week ago.

All their plans crashed just because of the news that they wouldn't so likely want to give attention at. It was the reason why they were falling apart.

They're this close to having her, to earn her, and making a family with her. They're just one step ahead but then it came, blocking the three of them from achieving their goals. It stopped them. Leaving them with one and only solution that she doesn't want to hear and most definitely will never do.

"Let's kill it. Abort that thing and we're done" Jungkook said the obvious. Throwing his chair to the wall, breaking it as he let his anger flow. Besides the banging sound that was created by Jungkook, Jimin was still deep in his thoughts.

He thought it was his. God he was fed up with joy hearing that she was pregnant but the timing was wrong. It was his. It was that bastard Kim fucking Namjoon.

"As much as that idea pleases the three of us, what about Shang?" Taehyung who has a heart among the three of them asked the most important question. What would Shang feel if she knew she was pregnant?

Yes. They didn't declare the news to the one who was carrying the baby. It frightened them the idea of what would she react. Sure that she's going to be delighted knowing that she at least has a piece of Namjoon and that it was his child. But not until she would realize what situation she's in. 

"Then let's make it natural. Give her food that includes some pill or something that could eliminate that thing! Or make it an accident. You know driving on the road and then a car crashed where her baby that we don't know is existing die! Fuck! state some ideas! I don't know how to fucking handle this situation!" Jungkook was getting mad as he was confined to talking. He destroyed a lot of furniture inside as he wanted to blame or put all his anger on. His Brothers doesn't seem to budge at his actions when he threw a lot of devices on the wall.

"I think that's a great idea idea" Jimin commented. His conscience came back to reality as he held the armchair tightly.

"No, it's not! She's going to be more miserable! We could just say that-" Taehyung saw how Jimin joined Jungkook in trashing the whole room.

He couldn't believe that the most composed and mature one of them was now joining the immature one in letting go of their anger on destroying things. He could see how angry they are. So is Taehyung. But in a situation like this, one shall be the mature one and stop the madness. Jimin seem to lack ideas on solving the matter, while Jungkook was drunk by his anger.

"We could just lie that it's Jimin's child. We know her, she wouldn't abort an innocent little bean even if it's owned by her rapist. With that, if the baby was born, we could just send it to a foster house or find someone who wanted to adopt the baby"

"Or we could just kill it-"

"No, we can't. We don't have to" Taehyung saw that Jimin and Jungkook had the same idea. They wanted to kill the baby with their bare hands and Taehyung was there to stop them. Thankfully. "We just... Just needed to bare for nine months and the baby is out"