Chapter Eighteen

It was ten am on a gloomy day. She has no clue what date it was and how long she stayed in this hellhole. Since she blacked out two times, she doesn't know how many hours she had spent doing nothing but indulging them and her thoughts. The clouds are dark, it was producing a lot of raindrops. The skies mourn for her. It cries for her pathetic life.

Shang was alone on Jimin's messy bed, the crumbled blankets covered her bruised and naked body. She was tired, worn out, and traumatized.

He touched her, used her, raped her.

She wasn't just in physical and emotional pain, her mentality was in pain too. All smaller energy and positivity were drained. Her lower part was in pain from how Jimin roughly thrust himself into oblivion. A savage that cares only for himself.

Despite her denials and screams for help, Jimin didn't stop. He didn't budge or felt sorry for his partner. All he cared about was his pleasure. He was very busy feeling the release he's been yearning for years to care about the pleasure he must give to his partner back. Not that she needed it.

With the tiredness, she once blacked out only to wake up with no one by her side.

She would've felt okay if someone was by her side. Reassuring her that she's gonna be fine and that someone cared for her. But it seems like no one cared, even if her rapist could have just stayed beside her, she would feel less devastated

Shang couldn't deny that the man had skills in bed, that is if it's in better circumstances that she could appreciate the skills he had. The only thing she felt at the moment was disgust at herself for letting it happened to her.

Alone on a gloomy day, she tighten the grip on the blanket when she heard the door creaking open revealing a maid. The maid who she remembered was the head of the workers. 

"Sir Taehyung requested you to join him at the table and said that you don't have to worry about taking a bath" While announcing that, the maid went to Jimin's bathroom, removing a robe on the hangers and handed it to cover Shang's naked body.

"I-i can't move," she said in a sob, tears now streaming in her eyes as she hide her pitiful face from the maid who sigh in understanding. She felt even more pathetic to herself.

"Everything will be okay Miss Shang. Meet me in the library, West wing, first hall, second right, and first door" she slightly whispered on her, grabbing the scattered clothes on the ground and dusting the blankets.

She placed Shang on a grey soft pillow and covered her body with the blanket.

"I can help you"

With that, she walked out. Shang was about to scream about what help she could give to her but she was too tired to even say something.

She hoped that the maid could help her escape this place.

"Shang..." Someone called, she couldn't move her head to look who it was, but the deep voice tells it all that it was Taehyung. She didn't reply to his call. They never deserve such effort.

"Jimin went on a business meeting, Jungkook's went out to jog and... And I'm here to make sure that you eat something" With that Taehyung appeared beside the bed where she lay. He placed the tray he'd been carrying on the nightstand.

She would love to scream that she didn't care about where their whereabouts are, but she just couldn't. Her throat was dry.

Taehyung was wearing a white shirt that was tugged inside his jeans, with a round glass in his eyes.

"You haven't eaten anything for the past five days... We only need to inject some medicine when you passed out just to supply your nutrients. But it's still not the same as real food" She came to a realization. It was a feeling of something sucking you whole. She's been in hell for five days and the worst thing was that she's still alive.

"I'll help you eat" With that Taehyung grabbed a plate with egg, bacon, and rice with a skin of cabbages. He grabbed a wooden chopstick and then break it in half.

He wanted to tell her that he cooked it himself. Even if he doesn't know how to cook, he took an effort on cooking just simple and easy food. Taehyung wanted to give all small efforts to her that his brothers couldn't give.

"We can't usually enter a room that one of us own but since Jimin isn't here then I can spend some time" He picked the wrapped cabbage with the rest of the food inside and waited for her to open her mouth.

"You need to eat, gain your energy" It made her open her mouth and accept the delicious food. She needed to gain her strength to escape.

Time had passed, and Taehyung was already cleaning the empty plates. He fed Shang, gave her her medicines and now he needs to leave.

"Wait" he stopped dead in his tracks hearing her words. She needed something, he knew she needs something.

"Yes?"

"C-can you assist me to a place where I could...I could read?" She asked. The time she spent with Taehyung made her forget the direction where the library was, and somehow she felt like Taehyung was nice.

"Can you walk? I think you should rest and let your wounds heal"

"N-no- I'm fine...I just, I just don't want to stay here" in the room where she got rapped. It gave her this eerie feeling that crawled in her skin whenever she closed her eyes and smell the scene of Jimin. 

"Sure" Taehyung placed the tray on a random table and then walked to her. He helped her on standing up. Shang appreciated the gentle touches this man gave. They hopped out of Jimin's room.

She feels free from the chains. She's no longer on the bars.

~•~

"Don't try escaping Shang. Please just don't" Taehyung begged her when they are inside the large library. It was a warning that Taehyung said not because he hated the idea of her escaping, but not that he liked it also. But because he worries that the one who would catch her was Jungkook.

Taehyung is an optimistic and confident guy, but when it comes to his brothers his self-confidence lowers, especially with Jungkook. The younger is too confident, dominating, and hot-headed that he sometimes feared the younger on what Jungkook would do to her.

He didn't know what happened inside Jimin's room—because they have agreed that what happens inside their bedroom, only stays inside where it came from. She doesn't know it yet, but later she can cope with the messed up rules— but Taehyung knew that something bad happened. Considering how Shang felt at ease when she left Jimin's room with him.

Shang didn't reply. She just stood inside, waiting for him to leave. Which he did after a good second of reassuring them that she has nowhere to escape. She took this moment to look up and admire the beautiful library.

This room has wide walls and two floors. There are large wooden bookshelves that were either aligned into an isle or attached to the wall. A dark oak railing was on the second floor of the room where the roof was glass. A beautiful flower patterned glass where a huge chandelier hung beautifully in the middle.

The room was clean, even if it was used very rarely. They don't read much because they have a lot of things in mind and their time is limited. By limited— they spend their day on their business, stapling her which won't be a trouble because she's here and the rest on their daily routine. Maids would come and clean the room, organize the books, and dust every single one of them.

"Miss Shang"

~•~

The large puzzle piece is coming.

I'm devastated because my dog was injured in the head. The part where his eyebrows are was bleeding and his been laying on the ground lately. I can't visit the vent because it's quarantine! I'm highly dramatic right now.

But I hope you enjoy it and stay tuned for the next chapter!