Chapter Seventeen

⊱⋅ ──────────── ⋅⊰

She tried sprinting fast. Her heart beat was beating loud and fast. She was frightened about the idea of them catching her. Especially the man who was now nearing her. She didn't took any glimpse at the man who ran like a madman behind her. She was scared.

All that could be heard in this piece full forest was leaves cracking, tree branches breaking, heavy breathes and four running footsteps. She could hear their breathes and anger.

But this wasn't the cliche scene where she tripped on a root, she wasn't naive to not look at her tracks. Still it didn't slowed the males who's been chasing her. Just when she saw a river she halted. She couldn't cross the other side because of how strong and hard the waves are running left.

With a good amount of courage mixed with curiosity, she turned back to see Jungkook half naked, running towards her with the most terrifying look he could master. At his back was Jimin and Taehyung who tried to outrun the youngest.

Her life is now on a current situation where she didn't thought all of her actions. If there's a chance she will take it, even if it takes risking her life.

With her heart destroying her ribcage, she jumped onto the river. Where here body was immediately slammed hard onto some rocks.

She didn't know if those men followed her because of how the strong waved drowning her body on the deepest areas. All she knew is that the waves are pushing her to the south. She tried her hardest to swim upward just to take a good amount of air to supply her lungs.

" I can't fucking swim!" Jungkook angrily punched a random tree as he began to jog, following her. Taehyung and Jimin catched their breaths from running.

" We don't have to worry... This rive ends on our water supply" Jimin said, removing his upper clothes as he prepared to jump.

" I'll distract Jungkook then" Taehyung split his ways, he started following Jungkook.

Jimin swam like normally to the drowning Shang. He seemed so experienced that jumping a three story mansion and swimming on a strong waved river was nothing to him.

Just when Jungkook was about to take a grasp of Shang's hand, Taehyung pushed Jungkook out of the way making both of them to stumble on the rocky pathway. She was already blacked out from the false oxygen entering her lungs with water.

Jimin successfully catched her unconscious state and walked out of the river with no problems on crying her. He ignored the sudden fight between his brothers on the background as he pumped her chest with his two hands.

" What was that for!" Jungkook shouted angrily at his older brother who just shrugged the dust on his coat. "Don't fucking ignore me!" They began to bicker.

Jimin successfully removed the water out of her ling's by performing CPR.

The tiredness of her body made her to black out once again. Which what Jimin preferred so that she could no longer fight back or attempt a silly escape again.

" What are you gonna do now? You're just gonna let this slide?" Jungkook asked after the intense bickering of the two. Jimin carried Shang on his arms bridal style as they began to walk back to their mansion.

" Yes, because it's safe to assume that she had learned her lesson" Jimin nodded. Studying every parts of her body to see which spot was injured.

Her left leg was only sprained, a huge cut was in her left thigh, a dark purple bruise was visible on her back and shoulders it was a lot of injuries but Jimin only looked at her with luckiness. She was lucky to have this little of wounds and that Jungkook didn't catch her.

There's this silly extra rule about— who ever catches or touches Shang who broke a rule or disobeyed, the person who touches or catches her first had the decision on what to do with her. Wether to punish her or to let it slip. It's the decision of the catcher. It was silly but it's fair. They're tired of debating.

⊱⋅ ──────────── ⋅⊰

Three am. She woke up at three am in the morning where the demons and devils are on its strongest hour of the day.(it's a myth in the place of the live, says that three am is where the devils lurks)

Her whole body was aching in pain. The room was different. She's no longer on the room where her bedroom was supposed to be. It was different, the atmosphere was calm, clean and manly.

Breathing a large air that smelled oceanic breeze, she sat up. Warm grey cotton blanket was wrapped around her poor and aching body. She wore a loosen red shirt, covering her thighs. No bra just underwear and a couple of medications that covered all of her injuries. Her left leg was wrapped with a tight and stretchy cloth, it was hard for her to bend her leg.

She needed to move, but the pain was stopping her. It was too much for her state. Her whole body is a mess, but she didn't regret the attempt of escape.

By remembering those events she groan, letting her body fall on the soft cushion. But she failed. She was still in the devils grasp.

Speaking of devils, there was one in front of her. Standing, observing in the shine of the moonlight. No other light sources just the moon's. He was breathing slowly. His moon shaped eyes found its way on hers. 

It was still dark in the morning, the moon was setting down slowly as the lights of it was lowering onto the floor. Earning a mascular shadow that begins on the man's feet.

" You look beautiful on my shirt" Jimin smirked. Licking his plumpy red lips when Shang tried to move far away from him by the bed.

" Get away...." She tried speaking. She really tried to say something smart, but her mind wasn't functioning. All she wanted was Namjoon, on her side but God couldn't give it. No one could, because they won't let it happen.

" I can't angel... You're bound to us" he crawled on his king size bed making Shang to quietly watch the scene unfold. He was crawling painfully slow and it began to creep her out at how scary and threatining it looked. It was dangerous.

" I don't want this" she sealed her eyes shut. Not wanting to see the man what now hovering on top of her. She held the blankets over her body as if her life depends on if, because from what she's currently placed herself into, she really need the blanket.

" You have no choice. Like it or not we're here to please you, protect you and love you. That is if you'll return those to the three of us" he whispered, running his lips on her hair onto his neck. He could feel her flinching from the uncomfortable heat of his breath. It excites him.

" How many minutes does it takes to prep you?" Jimin stopped his movements has he sat down on her waist, waiting for her answer.

"Wha-"

" Three seconds.... I think that's good enough to prepare you" with that he removed the blankets and threw it on the floor, revealing her body. His shirt was crumbled upwards through her hips, revealing a Lacy maroon underwear that he didn't remember on buying. One of Taehyung.

He growled in hunger, admiring the art in front of him.

It was one hell of a morning.

⊱⋅ ──────────── ⋅⊰

Hope you enjoy this update!

I leave the rest in your imaginations~

(Edited)