✿ Chapter Thirty Seven

━━━━━━ • ✿ • ━━━━━━

" I would like to talk to Jimin, can you tell me where he is?" Shang asked the personal butler of the man she was trying to find for half an hour already. It's afternoon already and she manage to leave her sleeping sons in her room with the eyes of a few maids and a baby monitor just incase. Jimin didn't return earlier and she was wondering about his absence since he promised he'll return and accompany Shang for the day— more than just a company. But it wasn't important at the moment.

She wanted to talk to Jimin about teaching Jayu of hiding secrets from her, and about the lie Jimin told to their son that goes along to her won't love Jayu.

It must be important for Jimin to spread lies.

According to Jayu, sweet tooth was his very first friend, he saw him in the storage room and sweet tooth taught him the color red. Jayu also added that Jimin was angry when he saw him with sweet tooth and Jimin pushed him, left him as the mysterious boy cries.

For almost two years, Shang have not seen any little boys appart from Tokki, Jayu and Taejun, Yeosin's and Hoseok's son. So she was curious to meet the boy and she would like to prolong Jayu's friendship with him. Her son had no playmates every since then and Tokki is still a baby to play with Jayu, that's why she really wanted to meet the boy.

Taejun would be a pretty good friend too, she'll introduce the two later when Yeosin and Hoseok appear.

" I'm sorry miss Shang but the masters forbid sir Jimin to see or to have any contact with you..." The butler who came to replace Jimin's duties spoke. Jimin ordered his personal and trusted butler to accompany or help Shang if needed since he couldn't come and to it himself because of the strict imprisonment he received. " But sir Jimin instructed me to help you go through you day today"

" Why? And how long am I going to wait?" She tiredly ask. The exhaustion was chasing her system. Shang's legs are very tense and sore, her back was about to fall out and the marks on her entire body was throbbing.

" I'm not entitled to speak of the reason miss Shang, but Sir Park is in bed rest for two weeks"

"Okay... Thank you, you can leave now" shang motion the tall man to leave her. She wanted to be alone at the moment and decided to read a few books in the library she and the butler was currently at.

" I'll bring you some beverages miss" with that he disappeared from the room and left to fetch some food and drink for her.

When she was sure that the footsteps was distant, she drop the book she was holding on the table and stood up to the large and very tall windows of the library.

She remove the velvety curtain away and began to observe the surroundings.

The library is located at the more secluded part of the entire mansion, upper floor , there's ten and a half meters pathway on the outside and a tall rocky walls surrounded the entire grounds leaving no scenery in the lowest floor of the beautiful forestry view of the woods. Shang have learned that the library was facing north where the hills was located and a clear pathway on the other side of the mountain were no shacks or securities patrolling. It was the very first plan she created but then she disregarded that plan due to lack of materials, there's no boat on that area and it would take weeks for Shang to climb the hills and months to creat a boat out of wood. So she created another one.