> Chapter Ten

It was a humid 1 pm sharp, the weather was on and off. It would constantly rain and then it would painfully become a hot and stressful temperature. As always the streets are busy, people walking back and forth on the sidewalk.

The noise from the outside was faint inside Louis's apartment where there individuals are having a very stressful conversation. The weather outside didn't help, despite having the AC on it's full capacity.

Yeosin was sitting at the edge of a table, hands both rested at side of her thighs, holding the wooden edges, index finger taping. She wore a maroon tank top with a black tube underneath and a normal jeans.

Seokjin was on the sofa, seated across Louis. Elbow on his thighs while both hands formed into a grip and covering his puffy lips. He had a very loose shirt— that he seem to prefer wearing other than any clothes and a basketball shorts.

As always Louis was seated alertly, w wearing his uniform.

" showing up is a very dangerous thing to do" Yeosin angrily stated. Browns forming into a frown as she stares at Seokjin's naive desperation. "Causing a scene and showing up in can make your life in danger. I made a promise with Shang to protect you and I would break that promise if I would let you go there without a plan"

"Then what should I do? What should we do? You can't contact Shang or even be near her" Seokjin defended. He had enough rest, had enough hiding and staying low, had enough waiting. He can't possibly wait for Yeosin to have an opportunity to meet Shang— which unlike to happen due to her brothers.

However, Seokjin didn't spent the two months lazing around and doing nothing. Yeosin agreed to personally train her with hand to hand combat and Louis offer him lessons on how to use a gun. Just incase he gets attack with the three devils without Yeosin or Louis around. So he's very proud of his skills and his two months built body.

He refused to meet his family even if Yeosin gave him the freedom to do so. She even offer to supply support if needed and offer guards to protect them but Seokjin declined, reason being to protect them and not add up worry. He contacted his parents telling them he's okay and that his flight got delayed. With a few worries and scolding, he manage to settle the problem with his family.

"I have an entry"

Seokjin's head tilted to look at Yeosin.

"What? Since when?"

"Not since, I just received an invitation from my brothers. It's for that Tokki's birthday this Thursday and they're humble enough to invite me and my family" She received one this early morning, a good investigation for her, Hoseok, Taejun and Hope. But only if she's cooperative with distancing her self to Shang, because if she isn't cooperating then she won't be going in the party— however, it's Yeosin were speak of so she highly had no energy to cooperate.

"It's his birthday already? Gosh I wish I can see them now"  Seokjin had a sad expression, body slumped forward due to the matter. A flash of Tokki's birthday last year flashed in his sight like a move scene.

They spend it on the backyard of their house. Cooked the some dishes like sweets, cake, Tokki's favorite food and a few simple dishes that they enjoyed eating. It wasn't a grand birthday party, just a very simple yet memorable party. The night skies, fairy lights and a very warm atmosphere where they shared stories and activities. They diy-ed everything, from the poles this supported the fair lights to the camping set ups.

Everytime the boys had their birthday they would always celebrate it creatively and creat it with their very own hands and imaginations. Sometimes if the birthday is large, they would invite near neighbors and friends, also classmates, but when the celebrant had no intension to socialize they would spend it together.