✿ Chapter Five

━━━━━━ • ✿ • ━━━━━━

Jayu's first birthday party was a success. The baby passed out after playing on the toys den. He was tired and so was everybody. It wasn't a perfect birthday party since the amount of people are very small, Jayu didn't experience the fun on meeting new people and new babies to play with, but Jayu was satisfied.

It was already ten and Shang was peacefully walking throughout the garden, alone. Wearing a blue light dress she ignored the cold breeze.

It was still the day of her giving birth to her babies so here she was, carrying a basket, inside was a fresh made blue cake that was bake by here a while ago.

Finally arriving at her destination she sat on the cold grass. The garden was wide, very wide that it's impossible to be seen from her spot from the mansion.

Jimin insisted to build a small patio for the dead baby but Shang disagreed and would prefer the grave on the garden, in her favorite spot where white roses grew beautifully. It was her favorite flower, the ones that Namjoon gave her.

A gravestone is planted to the ground, a gray marbled bench was beside the grave.

She removed the warm cake out of the basket, brought a white candle and a lighter. Fishing out a small bag, she placed it beside the gravestone. Smoking at thin air while lighting the candle.

Her heart was heavy, as much as she tried to smile and show how happy she was her eyes could not longer stop the tears from flowing.

A huge part of her was still in pain, the pain of loosing a child. She's happy with Jayu but she would be more happy if she could atleast have the other one.

"Baby I'm sorry for giving you a weak body... " She broke a sob, both hands protected the candle against from the breeze of the night.

She could have atleast gave him a stronger one, if only she wasn't weeping her ass off from the unfortunate that occured, he would have been alive and healthy.

The pain of loosing a child that you've carried for nine months was more worst than the boys taking her freedom away.

"I hope you're having a happy life up there... I could already tell that up there is better than down here...." He's free from the cruelty, free from the ugly life Shang would give him. Who knows maybe he would meet Namjoon up there and watch her living her miserable life to the fullest.

She wiped the tears away from her eyes and remove some of the dead leaves that are scattered on the ground.

"Happy birthday baby Joonie..."

━━━━━━ • ✿ • ━━━━━━

" Tell me Dr. Drew. Tell me everything..." Jungkook harshly removed the tape from the poor man's mouth, earning a groan of pain at the sudden sting.

The doctor was tied into a chair inside. A dark room, his body was aching in pain from the abuse he received from Jungkook until he had passed out.

Drew swore to himself that he played the role very low, that his betrayal wouldn't come notice by the masters but the youngest had to stop him from making things right, from putting an end to this madness.