✿ Chapter Thirty One

━━━━━━ • ✿ • ━━━━━━

" What's with the sudden divorce discussion? Is someone filing divorce?" Mr. Park roses both of his brows creating a few lines on the middle of his brows and a few ones on his forehead. He had his hair gelled all the way back, showing full of his forehead, no single strands are loosing. His face structures was strong, sharped jawlines, droopy eyes and healthy  puffy lips that formed into a thick line waiting for the youth to answer him.

"It's nothing fath-" Jimin tried to cover  the topic but his father's sharp gaze made him gulp. " One of our business partner is filing a divorce"

But Jimin knew his father was smart. Mr. Park wasn't about to drop the subject of divorce only thank to Mr. Kim playful pinch on Mr. Park's shoulder.

" Stop using your brain, we're here to relax and meet our sons's lady" Mr. Kim's deep and raspy voice traveled inside the room. Jimin, Jungkook, Hoseok and also Taehyung couldn't have the comfort on getting use to his deep voice. It's deeper than Taehyung's, almost replicating the devil's voice— if ever they heard it. Mr. Kim always had this straight forward and intense features, just the glimpse of him can make people cower from its defined structures. A tiger's eyes, boxy lips and the glimpse of his cheekbones. He may looked scary but if you ever ask the boys(appart from Taehyung) whom they would choose, they will never hesitate to choose Mr. Kim, sure his appearance showed negative judgement but he's personality is kind, welcoming and warm— Jungkook and Jimin sometimes wonder where Taehyung took his manipulative traits.

Who knows maybe Mr. Kim already manipulated Taehyung's brothers. Who knows.

" Taesung is right Min, we came here to see Shang! And also our grandkids!" Mr. Jeon clapped his hands, both already entering Jimin's office without the owner's permission. Mr. Jeon had this brave and determined look, thin and rosy lips, obvious jawlines and an eyes that radiates a winning orbs. His sleeved where rolled up on his arms, showing his battle scars, some he got from fighting, some from killing and others from being attacked. Never once Mr. Jeon had loose to a fight, a fight that includes life and death.

" Show me where those tiny feet humans so I can smooch them!" Added Mr. Jeon. Mr. Park was already running his eyes on Jimin's office, surprised that the room hadn't changed one bit, not until he glanced at Jimin's desk who always have a laptop and lamp only, this time it had two picture frames, Mr Park couldn't see what it showed because the frame was facing it's back on them.

Hoseok stayed on his seat, not wanting to join their conversation in fear of blurting his and Yeosin's arguments and would dissatisfy the elders resulting his head on their platter.

She was valued not by her existence but by her looks. The elders— the boys fathers— will always want Yeosin's life to be perfect. Right man, right clothes, right house, right food and right everything. She was spoiled when she moved to this mansion at the age of twelve, and Jungkook didn't valued the treatment Yeosin was getting from their father. It didn't help when she grew older looking like their mother.

" They're sleeping for now but we can meet Shang" Jimin cough his throat, swallowing the curiosity as to why they're here too early. Their supposed time arrival was next month. A day before the acceptance.

" Then show us Shang"

━━━━━━ • ✿ • ━━━━━━