> Epilogue

<───────────────────>

A week has passed after their escape. One whole week of catching up with everyone. Mark, Hance, Namjoon's parents and Seokjin's. Each met Shang in separate days.

She's grateful that they're giving effort to ask how she is and where have she been, but sometimes she just wants to spend her days in Seokjin's apartment together with her kids without the constant reminder of the hell she went through.

Yet she manage to speak to every individuals. Introduce everyone to her sons and vice versa. To Mark, his wife(Sabrina), and kids (Marcus(16) , Sean(14), Lily(12), Min(9), Shang(5) and their 2 year old Sasha) they dedicated Min and Shang's name to their aunt and uncle, it was what Mark and Sabrina wanted. They stepped up their game in parenting, Mark has to stop his racing career because it no longer benefits him, so he started to work as the vice president of Namjoon's company(that was once his)

Hance visits every afternoon to pray for Shang and to cleanse their souls and ask for peace. He wasn't a push over at first but when Shang told him about the situation with Jungkook that someone possessed his body, Hance began to freak out and would pray half an hour with Shang and the kids.

Namjoon's parents met her sons, asked how she was and would sometimes bring her food. They were happy to meet Taejun as their grandson, so was the other three.

Yoongi did survive his surgeries, thank heavens, but he sure didn't survive the rampage of his parents and Yooji. Yoongi's recovering in the private hospital Yeosin now owns. His parents and Yooji, also Yeosin visits him to avoid making Yoongi bored.

Thankfully everything went well with Yeosin's issue. Yooji agreed to stay in contact with her mother, at first she was unsure, hesitant and upset, but with time she manage to slowly message Yeosin from time to time, nothing important just asking how she is and ask for the information about their planned meet ups for their mother and daughter bonding. Hope is of course thrilled to have Yooji as her sister, and sad to know that Taejun would no longer live in their house.

Seokjin's parents visit them yesterday. They were very welcoming and wonderful, they're accepting her as their daughter-in-law. Shang has been living with Seokjin. Her heart yearns for Seokjin and so does his.

She resolves the unspoken feelings with Namjoon.

Namjoon understands although a part of him refuses to believe that they're finally letting go of eachother. He could tell that Shang also felt it by the way that she broke in tears sharing their last passionate hug. They may no longer hold each others heart but they still love one another.

Taejun was considerate with his biological parents relationship and the time management of him spending his time with both parents was quickly settled.

Speaking of Taejun, he had a wonderful time with his brothers and ma, he finally called her ma two days ago, he still calls Hoseok and Yeosin as mom and dad. He'd settle quite well, didn't mind the noises, constant teasing and playful argument. He has so much fun with his siblings.

As said, a week flew too fast and it was now the time for them to go to Jimin and his brothers awake.

Yeosin prepared everything, as their sister should do. She followed the will that Jimin gave her and that was to cremate their body just like their mother.

Due to the given situation, Yeosin and Shang decided to keep everything in secret. They couldn't stand the stir of the crowed if the information about the family tradition, that people would view as a Demonic Ritual would cause a huge trouble. The number of conference Shang and Yeosin will need to go, the papers that needs to be filled and numerous interviews that'll trail in their backs.